• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Even when we were ranked, a thanksgiving week game against an unranked mid major would not result in an electric atmosphere.

Maybe he was talking to Tatum and telling him how much he wished that he could have been in the stadium with them all tonight!

Yeah going out on quite a limb considering it's the three blues and a team coming off the bzaster in the hunt for him.

Yeah going out on quite a limb considering it's the three blues and a team coming off the bzaster in the hunt for him.
Also, from what I've read, it is most likely a two-horse race between Duke and WF. No clue the exact probabilities for each school but WF has a very legitimate chance at landing Giles.

Since Ratface beat us out for Robert Brickey we haven't done too well. Have we ever beaten K on a recruiting battle? Can't remember if Duke offered Rodney.

Since Ratface beat us out for Robert Brickey we haven't done too well. Have we ever beaten K on a recruiting battle? Can't remember if Duke offered Rodney.

The streak of being beaten by Duke for recruits goes back to at least Kenny Dennard.

I think Duke offered Rodney late, I wish we had gotten Dennard

Back