• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Stupid question but what's a way we can all show koby a bunch of wake love on Twitter without being weird/creepy?

He just posted a pic of him and TD on Instagram/Twitter

@GodsSecret_: Where were you, when all the dogs needed help?

Did he just commit or am I reading to much into this?

he obviously just committed to MSU stoopid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also, can someone check on VaDeac? I'm starting to get worried.

Man ,look at the color of shoes Koby is wearing, we are doomed. He obviously is going to NC State

I work with Blue Eyes 1049 who posted the Giles silent verbal to Wake on IC. The information trail on this rumor is through Giles' ex-girlfriend's father. I'm sure others on the board can connect the dots.

The rumor trail was ex-Wake player to Dukie neighbor that told UNC coworker that posted it. Again, a lot of self proclaimed insiders said it was still Duke but an increasing minority say Wake.

Why would Delaney Rudd tell that to his neighbor? I like my neighbor but wouldn't go around blabbing #scoops to him that were supposed to remain silent. If he did tell it to him he probably did it just to fuck with him.

@EvanDaniels: Five-star center Marques Bolden cuts list to Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma, TCU, Alabama and Wake Forest, he tells Scout.

Maybe yall should give manning more credit

Back