• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

To be clear, the celebrity posters are not parodies, but rather either normal posters with celebrity handles or perhaps the actual celebrities themselves. Perhaps it really IS Chef Bobby Flay wanting to discuss Wake sports. But it's not someone posting in Chef Bobby Flay's voice, which in that case would be a parody. You facepainters and 8XDeacs need to bone up on the definition of a parody poster.

Last edited:
People my age are either very nervous about the anus and ignore it during sexual foreplay and coitus, or solely focused on it. Not many people are able to integrate the anus into their sexing in a balanced manner. That said, it would be pretty sweet if the Deacs can get this basketball fella to join their team.

Hope the admins on this board are ready for the traffic when Giles announces. One way or another, this place is going to explode

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.

People my age are either very nervous about the anus and ignore it during sexual foreplay and coitus, or solely focused on it. Not many people are able to integrate the anus into their sexing in a balanced manner. That said, it would be pretty sweet if the Deacs can get this basketball fella to join their team.

Anyone else notice that is post #69 for Jodi Foster?

Lighten up, Francis.

What in the hell has happened to this thread.

PaternoShrug.jpg

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.
You're a Duke fan who pretended to be a Wake fan on a Wake message board and then denied pretending to be a Wake fan when called out. Need I say more?

You're back! Speaking of the anus, Thain's mom was screaming for me to extinguish a lit cigarette on her bhole last weekend. Seemed weird to me, so I refused, which caused her to cry for a while until I let her put my entire scrotum in her mouth.

Back