• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Honestly, would people's general well being improve more if we got this basketball fella or if they learned how to better incorporate the female and male anus into their lovemaking so as to exponentially increase orgasmic pleasure and overall body esteem? I argue the latter.

I too once ruled with an aluminum foil fist over on scout.

I say ban all the bastards and let baby jebus sort it out!

The celebrity posters should probably cool it on this thread though, because what if Giles commits to Wake like RIGHT now and someone posts about it to announce the news but we don't see it because we overlooked it in all the excitement about Peter Gallagher from While You Were Sleeping posting? We would literally NEVER know that Giles had committed and would all be so shocked when we have our first exhibition game in October 2016 and, holy shitballs, Giles is in the starting lineup and a bunch of people have heart attacks and die in the stands! That would be crazy stuff. So, yeah, let's all be quiet now so we don't miss the big announcement scheduled for a month from now. Unless a Duke poster posts something asking like, "what makes you Wake idiots think Giles would want to go to a school like Wake Forest when he could play with his best friend and emotional rock Jeff Capel?" and you guys engage him like a serious poster and apologize to him when an early 2000s pop star tells said Duke troll that his mom once wanted to see what it felt like to be nailed reverse cowgirl style while snorting crushed bath salts.

Its disappointing that Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs chooses to post on the Devil's Den under an alias instead of over here with his celebrity brethren

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_9aaef103-6c4e-58fd-9fec-c3c0fdcf4543.html

"Giles made his official visit to Wake Forest on the weekend of Sept. 19-21, to Kansas the weekend of Oct. 10-12 and to Kentucky the weekend of Oct. 16-18. He cancelled a scheduled visit to North Carolina, and will visit Duke the weekend of Oct. 31-Nov. 2. Coach Steve Smith of Oak Hill said that Giles is considering making his announcement either on ESPNU on Nov. 12-13 or in Winston-Salem when Oak Hill plays in the Phenom Hoop Classic scheduled for Nov. 13-14 in Lewisville."

My guess is that would be a good sign.

I heard that Anthony Kiedis was a wake fan too. Anthony if you are reading this you should consider posting.

Hey can anyone let us know the confirmed visitors for B&G madness it's on rivals ��

Back