• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

cbf44jjczrjb1fcx6eog.jpg

another thought: go through this thread one time and "ignore" all of the parodies that you think are stupid. Then they will never bother you again.

Hey Guys! Normally I just read and am not much of the posting type. However, The recruitment of Harry Giles is just too much for me. I just had something to say and where I have a little knowledge about the involved parties. I LOVE that we are going up against Coach K and Duke. Yes it will be a tall order to beat them but I am pretty confident that Danny can do it. Just another miracle from his bag of tricks! LOL

I know a few people in Durham and they are getting worried. They still believe they are the team to beat since he will be at their midnight madness event but are slowly following his recruitment closer since he has not committed yet.

GO DEACS!

By the way I like the #VIBES thing that we are sending. And who knew how many celebrities were wake fans. This will be a month for the ages.

Quick questions (long-time lurker here), do you think Dinos will be staying for his junior season or going back to Greece after this season? Just curious...

Hi Harry! Great to have you stop by. I know it will be TOUGH to say know to coach K but I just know Danny Manning is the place for you! Manning's Miracles! Best of luck and we wish you the best with whatever school you choose!

Almost forgot to answer your question! Word here around Winston is that he wants to play with you next year so he wants to stay! You should ask him yourself since you are around here so much!

Quick questions (long-time lurker here), do you think Dinos will be staying for his junior season or going back to Greece after this season? Just curious...

I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen. Surprised it lasted this long.

"from time to time", lol. It's literally multiple times a week and for multiple pages in most cases. This thread turned into the general "talk about whatever aspect of Wake bball you want" a long time ago. And it's not a big deal because, guess what, the 2k16 class is pretty much over with and we're all just waiting on a Giles decision at this point which we know the damn timeline for.

You really shit the bed here. This thread is now worthless. Just lock it, ban all parodies, and start anew.

Off topic is off topic, I either have to enforce that for everything or not at all. So just don't suggest that I'm just "giving up and abdicating my responsibilities" when you're just as guilty of engaging in non-recruiting talk on a recruiting thread.

cookout, I appreciate what you do to keep this thing running. Respectfully, I think there is a big difference between posts that are actually discussing Wake basketball, in general (even if not directly recruiting info), on a Wake bball recruiting thread and what we have seen take over the last few pages. I also respect if you don't feel it is worth your, or other mods', time to tease through all that crap and clean it up when we can just skip past it. It is the internetz, after all.

" I'm afraid of what Gaut may do "

" Why ? He's just a robot "

" He could incinerate this thread "

another thought: go through this thread one time and "ignore" all of the parodies that you think are stupid. Then they will never bother you again.

I've been a member of this board since 1996 and I'm proud to say I have never placed anyone on ignore in my time here. Also I love all you guys including Rooskin and ELC. I'm also happy as pie that HG is posting here.

Last edited:
I've been a member of this board since 1996 and I'm proud to say I have never placed anyone on ignore in my time here. Also I love all you guys including Rooskin and ELC.

Been on the boards since mid 90's as well. Couldn't agree more with you here, with AYO being the exception. That dude sucks and brings down the #VIBES

I've been a member of this board since 1996 and I'm proud to say I have never placed anyone on ignore in my time here. Also I love all you guys including Rooskin and ELC. I'm also happy as pie that HG is posting here.

I have not yet been here that long but I very glad HG is here as well. We can still beat K but it will be tough. Go Manning!

Also a mid nineties board member and the only one I ever put on ignore was Rj and then I decided I missed him craziness so I unignored him

Back