• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

You can't hate on the kid for choosing a dominating program like Dook. It kills me to see him pick that hat but he is still kid and I hope he kills it in the stats but not in the win column

He didn't even have the decency to put our hat on the table and give us some exposure...

Seriously this. WTH happened to all the family love we were hearing about? With all the misinformation, did HG really ever consider us?

Its over and its done. Wish Harry the best in his rehab. I am a fan of WF, not of Harry. He chose elsewhere. I wish him the same that I always do King Ratface and the rest of the Dukies. Time to move on....

I posted this a long time ago, but it should be repeated...

The Wake Forest athletic department operates under self-imposed sanctions. Our revenue sports suffer because of it. Our coaches are handcuffed.

This was said directly to me by a very frustrated coach.

Change is needed.

If this is completely true...I don't think it should be that hard for us to turn all of our anger and disappointment into a #WellmanOUT campaign. Not that we haven't all been #WellmanOUT for a while now.

Gile's decision coupled with starting the 2015 season with only 7 scholarship players(3 of which are Freshman) ready to go may just in fact be the bottom.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. Lets hope Bilas is a baller.

Seriously this. WTH happened to all the family love we were hearing about? With all the misinformation, did HG really ever consider us?

Probably some rubbish overblown by the sunshiners.

crash-hwy-411.jpg

Jay Crawford seemed to indicate just before Harry made his decision that it was really only between us and Duke.

It's over, let this thread die...he is no longer worth talking about.

If this is completely true...I don't think it should be that hard for us to turn all of our anger and disappointment into a #WellmanOUT campaign. Not that we haven't all been #WellmanOUT for a while now.

Doesn't matter unless there is some big money behind it.

Yep. The whole mom vs. dad angle was probably overplayed at best.
Didn't the "Mom loves Wake Forest" thing originate from KVegas?

I never really believed it.

Didn't the "Mom loves Wake Forest" thing originate from KVegas?

I never really believed it.

Yes. His source probably took something he overheard and blew it up.

Fucking Duke fans on FB: "Coach K doesn't recruit, he chooses"... While true, so fucking arrogant.

I'll tell ya one thing that MUST change going forward....

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER again hold our 'Mid-night Madness' or whatever you call it in the freakin' volleyball gym !! Hold it in Joel....I don't care what the attendance might be initially....START acting like a top program and move forward.

Reynolds reeks of LOWF for this and THAT must stop....FOREVER !

Oh and ditch the effing uniforms with little letters pushed together supposedly saying wakeforest
. Go back to Duncan's era or Paul's and get something BOLD and BLAZEN that sets us apart !

Back