• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

That fucking sucks! The only way this is okay is if it's because we are taking another grad transfer. Can't see this being the case though.

Maybe he didn't like his chances of starting with Arians, Woods and the frosh. One of the upperclassmen wasn't going to start.

I think he signed his letter the other day which is why Danny could talk about him to Dan. Think it's too late.

About 40 minutes before this news broke Bloggersodeac wrote an article outlining how Wake is going to be a much better shooting team, partially because of the addition of Matt Williams.

Just read that...This is very strange. Selfishly, I hope he was pushed out because we were given a verbal by a better player. Will be interesting to see how this plays out

I'm guessing it was because he's still on campus and has time to be around the new coaching staff who won him over. Obviously he'll have more minutes there.

Disappointing mainly because Manning was touting his defense this week.

If Danny is good at sighting talent, we may not have needed him anyway. If Danny is accurate, either Wash or Donovan could have beaten him out for first wing off the bench. I don't think anyone was projecting him being better than Arians.

Lol. I was trolling because it was a classic rjkomedian joke. A not-so-obscure reference without an actual punchline.

Except I am not now nor have I ever been the completely unfunny rjcomedian.....

Back