• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I'm more pissed about losing Devoe than this one, all things considered. Freaking Atlanta, the kids just love that place.

Time to go full out for Jalen Lecque and Anthony Harris, or whoever the staff prioritizes for 2019. Maybe Lecque would be willing to come in as a 2018 recruit, since he was before re-classifying as a 2019?

Our roster is LOADED regardless of Ayo, WE ARE GOING TO BE GOOD AGAIN!!

Good luck to Ayo! I would have like to have seen him in black and gold but that's recruiting. On to the next one.

It's kind of surreal that a top 25 recruit has that type of drama for two programs there are not top 25 programs. We obviously have some history and Illinois is a wasteland, but more of what you would expect for a Duke Kentucky hat flip.

Wait til Shorone Wright, Jr. outperforms him and is drafted higher.

Pretty sure that WF will not land Lecque in 2019 so to have a chance with him, WF would need to convince him to reclass to 2018. A lot of big name schools involved with him for their 2019 classes but they already have their 2018 PGs.

Best of luck to the kid. Obviously would have been great to have, but will be just fine without. Once underwood gets arrested, will be very happy to have him.

Manning has landed fringe 5 stars in back to back classes, and this years class will finish top 20. The future is VERY BRIGHT!!

Oh well. Weird to say but doesn’t strike me as a huge loss. I said it earlier, but it isn’t a given he would have even started for us.

Don't kid yourself. This is a loss. But great job by the staff coming no in late and getting down to the final 2

Last edited:
has anyone actually gotten any "inside info" that Crawford is leaving after this year? Have to think it'd be on his mind how good we'd be with the recruits coming in plus himself as a senior. Thinking about a Crawford/Chaundee/Mucius/Hoard/Sarr starting lineup has me pitching a tent

If Ayo had waited until Spring, we would have had a better chance. By then, we'd know if Bryant is returning. Ayo wants to be one and done. You don't usually do that off the bench anywhere other than KY. If Bryant decided to return, Ayo would not have started at PG over a healthy Bryant. Maybe Ayo could have given Chaundee a battle for SG, but it wouldn't be a sure thing.

A lot of it is about guaranteed PT. There was more at IL.

We should see if Leque can reclassify.

has anyone actually gotten any "inside info" that Crawford is leaving after this year? Have to think it'd be on his mind how good we'd be with the recruits coming in plus himself as a senior. Thinking about a Crawford/Chaundee/Mucius/Hoard/Sarr starting lineup has me pitching a tent

Welcome to to the club...but if Danny is so happy with Doral, he'll be starting next to Olivier next year along with Bryant, Chaundee and Jaylen. That's a frickin scary team.

Wasn't sportsnut throwing around some names for 2018 PGs? He seemed to believe we weren't done looking as I recall.

Back