• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Our Mitchell is also a poor Greek-style dancer. Poor may be an overstatement. Interestingly, John Collins crushes Dinos as a greek dancer. Check out our hoops twitter feed ...

Not sure where to post this, but Manning's tweet and this graphic should put to rest any thoughts that maybe McClinton isn't graduating.

Donovan Mitchell sounds homesick. We forget sometimes that freshmen are still kids and living away from home for perhaps the first time. Combine that with a varsity year that didn't turn out as hoped and it's not surprising he is unhappy.

On another note, if Sarr decides not to come to Wake then it will be a Sarry decision. Carry on.

Donovan Mitchell sounds homesick. We forget sometimes that freshmen are still kids and living away from home for perhaps the first time. Combine that with a varsity year that didn't turn out as hoped and it's not surprising he is unhappy.

On another note, if Sarr decides not to come to Wake then it will be a Sarry decision. Carry on.

No chance he thought he was cracking the rotation this year, though.

For realz, hope it picks up for Mitchell. Freshmen year can suck for a lot of reasons. If he can break through with some PT, think it will help next year.

I think it's dumb to assume Mitchell will transfer based off of one tweet. Do you have more information?

Given the fact his sister is coming, he can't be that upset at Wake. It's one random thought of a freshman.

I think it's dumb to assume Mitchell will transfer based off of one tweet. Do you have more information?

Freshmen that literally play zero minutes of consequence probably transfer at a 50% clip.

Then, why would he let his sister sign to play volleyball at Wake if he was leaving?
So he's running the show? And his sister's been committed since last summer.

Then, why would he let his sister sign to play volleyball at Wake if he was leaving?

She committed last June, so it's not like he knew at that point exactly what he was getting into.

I have no inside information, but given the rankings of that class losing half of them to transfer wouldn't be surprising.

She committed last June, so it's not like he knew at that point exactly what he was getting into.

I have no inside information, but given the rankings of that class losing half of them to transfer wouldn't be surprising.

He's probably just missing a girlfriend back home or something. Whatever the case, if we lose a player or two from the freshman class, we'll replace 'em with a better player. Just hope that Big Sam sticks around long enough to allow Danny to spend more time with him.

Didn't sign in June.

Back