• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Didn't we have a visit set with Laszewski? There isn't one mentioned on 247.

Didn't we have a visit set with Laszewski? There isn't one mentioned on 247.

That was based on an article that said he was visiting Wake the weekend after his ND visit.

3.5 hours to Wilmington or Myrtle. Beaches are nice 9 months per year. Chicago beaches are nice 2 or 3 months per year. Come on.

The quote above is in reference to Ayo missing the beaches in Chicago...
I have been to the beaches in Chicago, and I live fairly near th beaches in Wilmington-- no comparison. Wrightsville Beach is way, way nicer in every category!!

I have been to the beaches in Chicago, and I live fairly near th beaches in Wilmington-- no comparison. Wrightsville Beach is way, way nicer in every category!!

TexasDeac10 is on the record as preferring Chicago beaches to Bald Head Island beaches

That sounds pretty even between us, ND, and UNC to me

It is a really nice campus. What has been coach (Danny) Manning's pitch as to differentiate himself from some of the others that are recruiting you?
He thinks he can really help me develop. He says he really likes to play his offense with a stretch four, so he says that's a need that he wants. That's kind of been his pitch.
What about their track record of development? Taking guys like John Collins, etc. who weren't ranked as high as you and ultimately landing in the NBA?
Yeah, that's definitely a really cool thing that they have going on. I've seen quotes from him saying he attributes a lot of his success to going to Wake Forest and getting in the gym and improving there.

Getting Laszewski would be one hell of a payoff from Dinos and Collins.

Agreed. Doesn't sound like he's going to commit this weekend or next weekend for that matter.

32332992-busy-north-avenue-beach-in-chicago-ill.jpg

To my surprise, I agree. Prior articles made me concerned he might not make a visit past ND. Hopefully, we'll get our chance to pitch on campus. Having been from CT too, I think he'd love it down south.

Back