• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

What about Danny Mannings head makes it so recognizable??? I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like I could recognize him from behind sitting in a crowd of bald brown men at 60 paces.

Just landed in North Carolina for my second official visit, excited to see what WakeForest has in store for me! #WhyNotMe #WakeForest

Ayo getting a little love on Twitter. Come on Danny, Ayo needs to be a Deac!

I'm trying to decide if I should get emotionally invested in this thing. I mean, he's looked like an Illinois lean for quite some time. Still, he wouldn't visit if he at least wasn't "somewhat" considering us. Maybe he's only doing it to show us some love and show love for his dude Jamil Jones. Hoard is a friend too and Ayo probably wants to show he's giving his buddy some respect and giving Wake a chance.

Scenario 2: He was always coming to Wake and he's going to commit Tuesday of next week and cancel the Rey of his visits. Hopefully it's this one.

Either way, as fans, all of us should be super stoked on our 2018 class.

Yeah. Ayo would be a very nice icing on a yummy cake. We already got what was our dream class a few months ago.

Hoard has confirmed he will be visiting this weekend too. No word on if it’s official or not.

giphy.gif

I continue to find it interesting that once Mucius committed the dominos have quickly fell. Roberts immediately cut Wake from his list. Devoe committed to GT and this board seemed to accept that Laszewski was going to ND which is now reality. I have wondered if the staff has/had knowledge that Ayo is going to commit to Wake. Seems plausible since all the other options were so quickly out of the picture. Yes, I am a glass half full kind of guy. VIBES!

I'm trying to decide if I should get emotionally invested in this thing. I mean, he's looked like an Illinois lean for quite some time. Still, he wouldn't visit if he at least wasn't "somewhat" considering us. Maybe he's only doing it to show us some love and show love for his dude Jamil Jones. Hoard is a friend too and Ayo probably wants to show he's giving his buddy some respect and giving Wake a chance.

Scenario 2: He was always coming to Wake and he's going to commit Tuesday of next week and cancel the Rey of his visits. Hopefully it's this one.

Either way, as fans, all of us should be super stoked on our 2018 class.

Let me help - don't do it.

I continue to find it interesting that once Mucius committed the dominos have quickly fell. Roberts immediately cut Wake from his list. Devoe committed to GT and this board seemed to accept that Laszewski was going to ND which is now reality. I have wondered if the staff has/had knowledge that Ayo is going to commit to Wake. Seems plausible since all the other options were so quickly out of the picture. Yes, I am a glass half full kind of guy. VIBES!

Half full? This is a glass 95% full post.

I have no inside knowledge, but if I was a top notch recruit with several schools after me, I would probably wait to see the fall out from the current scandal before making a decision. Ayo could be watching and enjoying his visits, and has not fully decided yet....

wow, the DraftExpress guys just dropped at 2019 first round mock draft and they're already projecting Sarr as a two and done, #23 overall in 2019.

Sarr is a fluid and mobile 7-footer who shows nice versatility on both ends of the floor. He's still in an early stage of development, particularly in terms of his frame, but should emerge as an interesting prospect for NBA teams to track in the ACC down the road.

Other notables: Zion Williamson #2, Brandon Randolph as a two and done at #17, Josh Okogie #26, no Crawford (not in the 18 mock either), no Chaundee, no Hoard.

wow, the DraftExpress guys just dropped at 2019 first round mock draft and they're already projecting Sarr as a two and done, #23 overall in 2019.

Sarr is a fluid and mobile 7-footer who shows nice versatility on both ends of the floor. He's still in an early stage of development, particularly in terms of his frame, but should emerge as an interesting prospect for NBA teams to track in the ACC down the road.

Other notables: Zion Williamson #2, Brandon Randolph as a two and done at #17, Josh Okogie #26, no Crawford (not in the 18 mock either), no Chaundee, no Hoard.

wow, that seems odd to me. i wonder why Randolph and no chaundeac?

Chaundee actually might be similar as a player to Okogie, who they have leaving after his junior year.

Back