• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Those visits to Illinois must be as fun as a trip to drivers school. Let's hope whatever they are doing wrong lasts for one more weekend.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Mucius commits to Wake! Ayo on OV this wknd!

That's messed up. Dude is an Illini fan from Winston who stalked him during his Wake visit. Could be a student I guess.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will take Ayo to the football game tomorrow? I can't imagine a Rutgers-Illinois football game with an 11:00 am kickoff is too appealing.

Really wish that Nolley would have stayed committed to Georgia. With THT's interest in Iowa State that would paint an extremely bleak picture for Illinois 2018 class. In actuality their outlook is extremely bleak, but they have an angle they can use (Get Ayo to commit, get Nolley, get THT). It is long shot (way less than 40%), but it is a story line that i am sure they will use.

Doesn't look like one of our basketball players.

Wake is clearly the better choice for Ayo, I just don't see him turning down Illinois. I think the pressure will be too much, and come March he'll wish he had come to Wake.

Holy hell, Ayo looks so young in that pic. I'm way too invested in the decisions of 17 year-olds.

To be elite, that 18-19 roster needs either Ayo or Crawford IMO. If one of them are on it, it will be the most hyped team since 09 after the Clemson win.

To be elite, that 18-19 roster needs either Ayo or Crawford IMO. If one of them are on it, it will be the most hyped team since 09 after the Clemson win.

I think that we are most likely to have either Ayo or BC for 18-19. I say the odds of BC leaving are 40% (probably have to be first team All-ACC and get POY votes, otherwise he is a 2nd round pick at best) and odds of Ayo coming are also 40% (probably prefers Wake, but he is an ILL kid and will get that pressure). Either way, I like our outlook for 18-19.

Back