• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Mark Smith gonna have a great NIT quarterfinal game in three years. BOOK IT

A really high Jamaican bartender in Montego Bay once made me a delicious rum drink he called "Real Vibes". Upon further research, it appears there is now a Jamaican "party wine" that shares the same name. I'm gonna get me some after we get Ayo on Thursday. These ain't fake vibes over here baby!!!

DSC_5337-e1426888393239.jpg

Yeah I went to UNC-Asheville. My dad is a Wake alum from the 60s so I grew up going to all the home games 1995-2000.

Final verification question, for now: what did the hippies at UNC-A call Mills Hall around the time you were there.

Word on the street is that our most connected insider, hoopla, is working on something big. Illinois insiders were apparently trying to silence him, but he prevailed . . . again.

Ayo, this is your future. Make the decision for yourself and no one else. You have to discount the opinions of anyone else. Wake is hands down the best opportunity for you to accomplish everything you set out to do.

not sure what you're referring to. Link?

UNCA greatest claim to fame was essentially beating Syracuse (no 1 seed) in 2012 as a no. 16 seed. The refs stole the game from UNCA. Even Jay Bilas said on air it was the worst officiating he had ever witnessed.

I forgot about that game! The officiating was a travesty and I think Boeheim had the balls after to say they didn't get any calls.

When I think of UNCA I think of that ENORMOUS guy that played for you before they had to amputate his foot.

Shout out to the other non-Wake alum fans, were a dying breed. WE MUST REPOPULATE

Non-Wake alum here but was birthed already clothed in Wake Forest gear. My first WF game was at Memorial Coliseum vs UVA (Billy Langloh, Marc Ivaroni, Wally Walker). I've been hooked ever since. Went to all of gentleman Carl's basketball camps. Like all of you I cannot get any work done.

C'Mon Man...errr...AYO! This is an amazing opportunity for both you and Wake. Your "yes" completes one of the best recruiting classes in the country. I didn't go to Wake but it is a special place. I hope my son can go there to play baseball in a few short years. Plus...its the ACC dude! DROP SOME DIMES IN KAZOOSKI'S FACE. YOU MIGHT GIVE HIM A BACK PAIN so he can blame one of his children...I mean, assistant coaches on the big time loss!

beating Duke > beating Ohio State
beating Carowhina > beating Michigan State
beating Virginia > beating Michigan
beating Syracuse > beating Iowa
beating NC State > beating Iowa State
....you get the point!

I forgot about that game! The officiating was a travesty and I think Boeheim had the balls after to say they didn't get any calls.

When I think of UNCA I think of that ENORMOUS guy that played for you before they had to amputate his foot.

Aw man Kenny George! He was 7’6. When he moved it looked like slow motion. BUT he was unguardable down low. He had his foot cut off? Man that’s terrible.

Final verification question, for now: what did the hippies at UNC-A call Mills Hall around the time you were there.

No nickname I’m aware of and I lived there for 3 years. I wasn’t with the hippie crowd those years though. My freshman year I was in HIGHrise though. (Now Founders Hall)

Non-Wake alum here but was birthed already clothed in Wake Forest gear. My first WF game was at Memorial Coliseum vs UVA (Billy Langloh, Marc Ivaroni, Wally Walker). I've been hooked ever since. Went to all of gentleman Carl's basketball camps. Like all of you I cannot get any work done.

C'Mon Man...errr...AYO! This is an amazing opportunity for both you and Wake. Your "yes" completes one of the best recruiting classes in the country. I didn't go to Wake but it is a special place. I hope my son can go there to play baseball in a few short years. Plus...its the ACC dude! DROP SOME DIMES IN KAZOOSKI'S FACE. YOU MIGHT GIVE HIM A BACK PAIN so he can blame one of his children...I mean, assistant coaches on the big time loss!

....you get the point!

Yep, same! Was in the womb while my mom and Dad attended the Duncan Childress days of Wake basketball. Grew up watching Howard, Paul, Gray, Downey, Ish, Teague, Johnson and am very happy to say I am excited about bringing up my (yet to be born/conceived/remotely thought about) children as Wake fans. Hoping Clawson, Manning, and Walter (along with Muus and Bresky) keep up the good work!

....you get the point!

in fairness, Iowa State isn't in the Big Ten, and Indiana, Wisconsin, and Purdue are all > Iowa :) but agree with your larger point! C'mon, Ayo. Make it Wake.

Back