• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Just like Buckets said a while ago.

From the Illinois board: "by the way...was chatting big10/upcoming season stuff the other day with my guy...said he had knowledge about a month ago from another recruit in nolleys circle that nolley was never going to ILL....apparently others knew this.....not sure on how/why but I know it impacted several recruiting streams.....I'd say 99% AD knew about nolley before anyone....."

Interesting if true.

What is Underwood doing in NYC? Meeting with his lawyers about the bribery scandal?

Big whatevernumberhthey'reatnow Media Day

ETA:

Big whatevernumberhthey'reatnow Media Day

ETA:

Underwood couldn't be bothered to tuck his shirt in? Is that what the kids find cool? Slob.

Finke looks like a USDA certified grade-A donk too.

Manning is doing a pretty damn good job so far in 2017.

Sharone Wright vibes hysteria -- SUCCESS - check
Jaylen Hoard vibes hysteria -- SUCCESS -- check
Olivier Sarr vibes hysteria -- SUCCESS -- check
Zeke Mucius vibes hysteria -- SUCCESS -- check

We legit missed out on Mike Devoe, but landed our other early targets and picked up a (somewhat) unexpected commitment from Sarr.

I'm going to ride the vibes train until tomorrow at 5pm. I don't see why any Wake fan wouldn't do the same.

Devoe was a miss, sure, but we only really got involved there because of our new assistant coach. Same goes for Ayo. We offered both of them at around the same time, which was in April or May.

I'd feel much better about Ayo if he wasn't doing a blatant head fake on twitter by retweeting and liking all pro-Wake or anti-Illinois tweets

Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this? I'm really struggling to understand the logic....It's bad for the Deacs if Ayo likes a tweet about Wake because a few former Illinois targets liked tweets about the Illini before committing elsewhere??? That's lunacy

Here is another unsubstantiated theory - He is a kid who is really pumped to make the biggest decision of his life to date. He's not trying to spoil the announcement but liked a few pro wake tweets because he is excited. It never crossed his mind that a bunch of grown men would stalk his twitter activity to formulate crazy theories like this is espionage or something... I have absolutely 0 evidence to back this theory up but it's equally as plausible as the rest of them

Back