• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Absolutely love these type of posts. When it's Giles it's "Stay home for the hometown, build a program!". When it's someone from elsewhere it's spread your wings etc. Good grief, the hypocrisy is endless.

Well, this is a message board with thousands of people on it, so it is entirely possible that some said one thing while others said another. Soooo, you'd have to track down individual posters to call it hypocrisy. But yeah, I'm sure at least one person here is a hypocrite. Just go check out the tunnels if that's the kind of turncoat action you're looking for.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

when you don't feel great about hiring an assistant just to land a recruit, but, hey, it worked!

Did you know that you're about 50% more likely to die of gun violence in the state of Illinois v the state of North Carolina ?

Does the flagship university of the state of Illinois have a public policy degree and have they done any research at that land grant research university to find a way to stop the gun violence in their state ?

Seems like there's usually a flood of CBs right before a commitment. I agree with the prevailing thought that typically the losing staff leaks and our staff knows they're out and haven't leaked it to recruiting analysts yet.

Idk why (probably because we are all trying to pass the time currently), but this made me remember that there's no Chicago style pizza or Nashville hot chicken places in Charlotte.

Idk why (probably because we are all trying to pass the time currently), but this made me remember that there's no Chicago style pizza or Nashville hot chicken places in Charlotte.

Which is a good thing. We need regional differences in this country.

Ayo changed his twitter to all black? Disrespectful to the flag, he's obviously signaling his support for #blacklivesmatter. Seems like we're gonna dodge a bullet when he goes to Illinois.

Ayo changed his twitter to all black? Disrespectful to the flag, he's obviously signaling his support for #blacklivesmatter. Seems like we're gonna dodge a bullet when he goes to Illinois.

giphy.gif

He's obviously painting it black Deacon fans. GET ON YOUR FEET DEACON FANS.

Evan Daniels updated his CB for Ill @ 1:56pm today and he is almost 97% accurate. Guessing it is probably a given then Ayo to Ill.

Back