• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

The little bit of mixtape on Lewis didn't look dynamic to me but guys like CMM and Shelton Mitchell didn't blossom much until they'd had a year or two of college experience. Mitchell was the best player on the floor for Clemson last season. CMM got better after Chill taught him how to go fast with the ball and finish at the rim.

I am sorry, but Keatts has the look of a coach who can destroy a program with serious recruiting violations. And it has nothing to do with his deep connections to Pitino at Louisville. Put it this way, if the guy came up to me at a used car lot with a big smile on his face, I would a) not be surprised and b) walk away quickly.

State is now 2 spots above us in the 247 rankings, but Hoard and Mucius are way above any of their 4 commits. I get how the rankings work, but I would much rather have our class.

sportsnut - In your opinion, what is the likelihood of Lewis committing to Wake?

Lewis just committed to the Deacs.

Lewis is ranked #98 nationally by Rivals.com. #119 on 247. 4* UR on ESPN.

welcome Jamie.

obviously it won't be an issue, we're now 1 scholly over the limit for 2018 and have 2 open in 2019.

Back