• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Wow. DM and team are absolutely getting it done. We can now say what I thought was the permanent damage done by [ ] has been reversed and the Deacs are well on their way for battling for ACC crowns again. I know the verdict may still be out on his coaching abilities, but make no mistake that recruiting is 90+% of the work needed so you can compete for crowns. Coaching ability differentiates between the champs and other runner ups. Believe this momentum will keep up if we keep this coaching group intact.

Congrats to DM and all the assistants!

we've landed 11 4 stars in the 4 full recruiting cycles DM has been here.

It is great to be at the point where we can still land players like Lewis after missing on our "swing for the fences" targets.

Lewis could absolutely be a very good player for us.

Bryant Crawford was ranked 111 on 247 as an example. You never know what these young guys are going to become but Wake has a chance to be very special in the next few years.

I think Lewis will be a great compliment to Chill

We're going to be super deep next year

I would add this guy was ranked as high as 60 by some before his injury knocking him out for much of last year. Offers from Baylor, Gators, UGA, GT, UVA, and NCSU to name a few. That is a big time win and as someone else mentioned after we swung for the fences. A true PG to set up Hoard, Mucius, Sharone along with Chaundee, Olivier, etc.

So fun to be excited about WF BB again. Has been a long while.

We are 1 season removed from a 2-16 record in the ACC and Manning has what should end up as a top-15 class for 2018, and a very good class for 2017. When we start really winning, it's going to be scary what kind of a recruiter he becomes.

Back