• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

creamy just lucky, still #saucless

a non-profit, if you will

I guess you aren't on the Creamium board. Strickland, RJK, PH, Deacfan78, Charlottedeac, TigersWood, among others have subscribed and are greatly enjoying the free sauce.

FYI, I had some Fritos Scoops earlier today. My scoops are just as good, maybe better.

What if I told you guys I am not man. I'm simply #Vibes brought here to bring back the enthusiasm around the hoops program?

There is an idea of a CreamyGoodness, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

#Vibes, Y'all

I've known CreamyVibes for give or take around 20 years. I have never meant anyone or anything as consistently positive and upbeat about Wake Forest sports. In the face of overwhelming sports sadness, and almost continuous crushing defeat, CreamyVibes have always stayed positive, it's almost unbelievable.

What's state think of this commitment? Were they disappointed to lose him from his previous commit or did they back off?

In addition to what Ranger said about it being "mutual," I recall reading that State wanted him to be a combo guard and Lewis wanted to play pure PG. State also has a lot of guards already, which could have played into the decision.

Based on the somewhat disparaging comparative comments about CMM and Chenault earlier, I think we've already gotten a little spoiled with Danny's recent success. We definitely could use PG in the '18 class, and if Lewis' eventual contribution to the program is "solid high-major contributor", that's perfectly fine with me. The back end of recruiting classes is often what makes the difference between good teams and good programs. Looks like a competitive kid with solid handle and a good shot, and if he shakes off those injury problems, he could be really good for us. Come on down, Jamie.

CMM would have been a perfectly competent PG on a team like this. His primary weakness was shooting but if he played along side Key, Chill, or Wilbekin his weaknesses would have been far less of a liability. Instead he had Dthomas, Rountree, and Bill Moto. Lewis sounds like a nice complimenting piece for this class, and, maybe, is a better shooter than CMM anyway.

First of all, I want to thank God. Without the big man upstairs, none of this would be possible. Secondly, my parents...I'm looking at you mom and dad. You taught me everything I know about dishing out creamy scoops. Finally, I want to thank the haters and looosers who never believed in me. You all helped push me to achieve the level of greatness I'm at today.

Having said that, while I appreciate the adoration from all, I hereby reject the green tag. I'm a vigilante who was called here to protect my OGB brethren from faulty sauces and to clean up the scoops to reflect the utmost accuracy.

I will be back in 2018 with a scoop here and there. Sportsnut knows his shit too...Just as well as I do.

The important thing is WE ARE BACK BABYYYYY. GO DEACS

If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve! :)

Interesting to note that Lewis, Eggleston and Okeke were listed in the Top 60 after their sophomore year.

What a class the staff has put together, awesome job. Were gonna be good again!

He had the body of a 20 year old.

The man has set himself up to be successful, no matter his choice. Well done.

Wills can ball. He’s kind of underrated because he reclassified and reclassified. He’s a good scorer. I wouldn’t be upset if we somehow managed to make it work.

Wills can ball. He’s kind of underrated because he reclassified and reclassified. He’s a good scorer. I wouldn’t be upset if we somehow managed to make it work.

I think SJM, D-Wash, Crawford and possibly Donovan will not be on the roster next season.

Technically just have to clear one spot, and as Creamy points out we will almost certainly lose at least one non-senior from this year's roster.

Back