• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

It is totally fucking awesome that next season we will have a good enough roster that guys like Mucius, Key, Eggleston and maybe Sar are coming off the bench.

I would be more than shocked if Sarr is coming off the bench next year. I'll be kind of surprised if he isn't starting by sometime in Jan/Feb.

I would be more than shocked if Sarr is coming off the bench next year. I'll be kind of surprised if he isn't starting by sometime in Jan/Feb.
Will depend on whether Manning tags Sarr as a PF or not

We never saw any Collins + Moore combos for this reason

Congrats Creamy on your #sauces. When will the ceremony be held for a previous green tagger to present Creamy with his green tag? Slightly concerned Lewis doesn't pass the buckets highlight eye test (C), but very optimistic about his potential.

Congrats Creamy on your #sauces. When will the ceremony be held for a previous green tagger to present Creamy with his green tag? Slightly concerned Lewis doesn't pass the buckets highlight eye test (C), but very optimistic about his potential.

First of all, I want to thank God. Without the big man upstairs, none of this would be possible. Secondly, my parents...I'm looking at you mom and dad. You taught me everything I know about dishing out creamy scoops. Finally, I want to thank the haters and looosers who never believed in me. You all helped push me to achieve the level of greatness I'm at today.

Having said that, while I appreciate the adoration from all, I hereby reject the green tag. I'm a vigilante who was called here to protect my OGB brethren from faulty sauces and to clean up the scoops to reflect the utmost accuracy.

I will be back in 2018 with a scoop here and there. Sportsnut knows his shit too...Just as well as I do.

The important thing is WE ARE BACK BABYYYYY. GO DEACS

Will depend on whether Manning tags Sarr as a PF or not

We never saw any Collins + Moore combos for this reason

Sarr can play away from the basket. The practice video that was on here had him as a PF. If Doral or Sam become ACC level starters, Sarr slides over.

First of all, I want to thank God. Without the big man upstairs, none of this would be possible. Secondly, my parents...I'm looking at you mom and dad. You taught me everything I know about dishing out creamy scoops. Finally, I want to thank the haters and looosers who never believed in me. You all helped push me to achieve the level of greatness I'm at today.

Having said that, while I appreciate the adoration from all, I hereby reject the green tag. I'm a vigilante who was called here to protect my OGB brethren from faulty sauces and to clean up the scoops to reflect the utmost accuracy.

I will be back in 2018 with a scoop here and there. Sportsnut knows his shit too...Just as well as I do.

#Creamy4Prez

Can't believe you're turning down all this to just be a regular schmo like the rest of us.

What if I told you guys I am not man. I'm simply #Vibes brought here to bring back the enthusiasm around the hoops program?

There is an idea of a CreamyGoodness, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

#Vibes, Y'all

What if I told you guys I am not man. I'm simply #Vibes brought here to bring back the enthusiasm around the hoops program?

There is an idea of a CreamyGoodness, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

#Vibes, Y'all

200w.webp
200.webp

#Vibes, Y'all

People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy, and you can’t do that as CreamyGoodness. As a man, you're flesh and blood; you can be ignored, you can be destroyed. But as a symbol… as a symbol, a green handle, you can be incorruptible. You can be everlasting.

What's state think of this commitment? Were they disappointed to lose him from his previous commit or did they back off?

What's state think of this commitment? Were they disappointed to lose him from his previous commit or did they back off?

If we just crow about how we beat State for a recruit, tintin and tau will be around shortly enough to correct us.

#Vibes, Y'all

A Wake Forest MBB orgasm, so to speak?

Sarr can play away from the basket. The practice video that was on here had him as a PF. If Doral or Sam become ACC level starters, Sarr slides over.

fwiw he was playing stretch 5 in that practice video. only other C on the court was SJM and they were guarding each other.

Based on the somewhat disparaging comparative comments about CMM and Chenault earlier, I think we've already gotten a little spoiled with Danny's recent success. We definitely could use PG in the '18 class, and if Lewis' eventual contribution to the program is "solid high-major contributor", that's perfectly fine with me. The back end of recruiting classes is often what makes the difference between good teams and good programs. Looks like a competitive kid with solid handle and a good shot, and if he shakes off those injury problems, he could be really good for us. Come on down, Jamie.

I'm very confident on Lewis. I thought he would have already committed. I fully expect him to commit any day now.

I just mentioned Drinnon since he was the other kid we were involved with and he already committed elsewhere. That further cements we are getting Lewis.

Creamy, I thought you were full of it when I read this yesterday. Now I must apologize for having thought so ... because it appears the only thing you are full of is .... SCOOPS!

Back