• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

There are three posters with recruiting info on this thread: Ranger (not an insider but tracks WF Twitter targets); sportsnut (might have an inside connection); and bigboy aka "makesyouwonder"
(??? but he delivers the goods consistently and early). The rest is entertainment, hypothesis, discussion, or distraction.

There are three posters with recruiting info on this thread: Ranger (not an insider but tracks WF Twitter targets); sportsnut (might have an inside connection); and bigboy aka "makesyouwonder"
(??? but he delivers the goods consistently and early). The rest is entertainment, hypothesis, discussion, or distraction.

You mean posting tweets ocassionally doesn't make me an insider???

I think TITSWF knows a little something something, too.

And people complained when I filled up the recruiting thread with gifs. WTF is the matter with you people ? Don't we have like five other threads where you're making the same arguments about Manning and the team ?

ogJ8Axs.gif

Guys, recruits are gonna read this thread and get spooked lol

We need Torry Johnson & his dad to do some recruiting for us on 2020 PG target Adam Miller. He isn't even mentioning Wake right now, and we want to be mentioned for this kid.

And people complained when I filled up the recruiting thread with gifs. WTF is the matter with you people ? Don't we have like five other threads where you're making the same arguments about Manning and the team ?

ogJ8Axs.gif

Why not tell the WHOLE story? NAH.

NAH, no reason to tell the WHOLE truth.

Thanks for the effort. The only reason you post gifs is to be a childish, classless dick.

Remember this is the guy who tried to hack RJs account on multiple occasions. If RJ had tried to do that once to him, he would have gotten a lifetime IP ban.

RJ must really threaten him or he must really be jealous of him to do as much as he has. That's sad and pathetic.

Robert Braswell, a random late name we heard about, may be committing to ACC foe Syracuse this week. Seems most programs are still looking for help

Of note, I don't believe Wendell Moore made the cut for the USA basketball team that Danny Manning is assistant coach of. Was always going to be a battle with UNC and Duke, thought the summer job could help but guess not.

Not a better example since we don't have control whether or not we get burned.

Ummmm..... yeah we can fire Manning and hire a coach that can turn the program around, or we can wait a year and continue to burn the program and brand to ground, on the One in a thousand chance that by some miracle we sneak into the turnament next year as an 11 seed.

Two Wake 2019 targets in this video - #3 Juwan Gary and #4 Patrick Williams both are top 75 wings playing together on Team United in the eybl.

Ummmm..... yeah we can fire Manning and hire a coach that can turn the program around, or we can wait a year and continue to burn the program and brand to ground, on the One in a thousand chance that by some miracle we sneak into the turnament next year as an 11 seed.

Really, you have that control? Nice to meet you Ron.

We need Torry Johnson & his dad to do some recruiting for us on 2020 PG target Adam Miller. He isn't even mentioning Wake right now, and we want to be mentioned for this kid.

I doubt we have much of a chance with this kid. Following the Ayo recruitment opened my eyes to Chicago recruiting. There are feeder programs and relationships. I'd be surprised if we're in the running. And that's not a knock on the staff. It's seems like kind of a shady scene. But this dude is way better than Ayo.

I doubt we have much of a chance with this kid. Following the Ayo recruitment opened my eyes to Chicago recruiting. There are feeder programs and relationships. I'd be surprised if we're in the running. And that's not a knock on the staff. It's seems like kind of a shady scene. But this dude is way better than Ayo.

He would need the Ayo OK to go to Ill.

Didn't we finish #2 for Ayo behind Illinois? We got pretty close on him. Agree that Illinois recruiting can be shady, but we now have a Morgan Park kid on the roster whose dad is a coach at Morgan Park. His last interview seemed like Michigan and UCLA were coming on strong, which seem like bigger threats than that shitty state school where their player elbowed Brandon Childress into a concussion while losing to Wake again.

Didn't we finish #2 for Ayo behind Illinois? We got pretty close on him. Agree that Illinois recruiting can be shady, but we now have a Morgan Park kid on the roster whose dad is a coach at Morgan Park. His last interview seemed like Michigan and UCLA were coming on strong, which seem like bigger threats than that shitty state school where their player elbowed Brandon Childress into a concussion while losing to Wake again.

No one suspects Miller is going to Illinois. The talk when Ayo committed to Illinois was that Illinois was never able to get top talent out of Morgan Park due to the "relationships." That was different this time with the Chin connection, and that's why the hiring of Chin was such a big deal. Also, Ayo was a top 30 or so player who never was recruited by any of the blue bloods. There's likely a reason for that. Wake threw its hat in the ring but he ended up where was expected to end up the whole time.

Back