• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

giphy.gif

Apparently, Caleb Mills is racking up P5 offers over the past few days including Wake (per Les).

Moore plays like he is 28, not 18. Very mature game. I really have no idea of our prospects with some of these guys. Without last year's debacle of a season, I would have loved our chances (based on the 18 class). But now it is total guesswork.

I know he is a major NCSU target along with Patrick Williams and Jalen Lequay. Interesting note is that Keatts is recruiting Moore as a PG/Ball handler/offense instigator. Not sure if that is what he want's to hear or how he actually sees him. It feels like Duke is not going to have a spot for him but who the hell know's with K. I'd half suspect that he pulls this recruitment out of his ass after slow playing him for over a year.

Apparently, Caleb Mills is racking up P5 offers over the past few days including Wake (per Les).

I think Caleb Mills ends up being our PG for the class. If all goes well he commits in the next 4-5 weeks. Then we focus on Wendell Moore if we get him on campus for his official. Chance we can get them both and then line up a big like Daniel Ramsey in late December. Ends up being a decent class considering.

that sucks, I thought we had a shot at Robinson-Earl, and the smallest of small chance at getting Moore.

I must have been thinking of someone other than Robinson-Earl. Just saw he's a KU lean and top-20 player. I'm thinking of another 2019 big man who is in the 120-150 range.

Tyrese Samuel?

We just offered 2019 CG Chris Braun from Overland Park, KS. 6'4 and underrated, interesting offer. Could play the PG here. See him and Mills as new offers because we don't feel good about Harris.

We just offered 2019 CG Chris Braun from Overland Park, KS. 6'4 and underrated, interesting offer. Could play the PG here. See him and Mills as new offers because we don't feel good about Harris.

Facepalm

I can't find anything on Chris Braun.

Although they have 100% of the Crystal Balls for Harris, the Hokies have outstanding offers to 12 or 13 other PGs (depending on whether you count the Langleys as one). Always good to hedge your bets.

Thanks for posting that video...Kid looks like he has a well rounded game. Downfall is he looks a little too much like Grayson Allen.

Manning's name still draws major respect in KS; makes sense for DM try to take advantage. Got to think that Braun is hoping Jayhwaks will offer.

Last edited:
Going after dudes who don't have recruiting pages. Always a good strategy.

He's like Grayson Allen without the freaky athleticism.

Yeah, I leave that video very unimpressed with his game. Way too many reverse pivots for my liking. Looks like a college player, just not high major at this point. Could have just been the highlight package though.

Back