• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Yeah, I leave that video very unimpressed with his game. Way too many reverse pivots for my liking. Looks like a college player, just not high major at this point. Could have just been the highlight package though.

I thought the same. That said, "Schools I’m told have been in touch with MoKan’s Christian Braun since a strong week at Peach Jam: Michigan State, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, Georgia, Purdue, Oregon, Kansas State, Minnesota."

I'd take Braun because he has PG skills and is less 1-dimensional.

I am interested in seeing how the Zac kid does this year. He has scored more than Mac did before his senior. But Gate City doesn’t really play anyone. Now he does play for a good aau team

Neither of these guys are in the the Top 247 on 24/7, correct?

Are we assuming this will change based on stellar summer AAU play?

Caleb had 21 pts in the first half with 75 college coaches in attendance.

Well he has good timing.

I have the inside scoop that Mills was playing on 8-foot rims against a bunch of 5th graders. Not nearly as impressive. Pass.

Back