• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Because it's currently Friday in Australia.

Where did I mention Friday at all?

Please don't be dishonest and say I "implied" it. I was very specific.

Now, let's see if you can be honest and admit how wrong you were to say I said that anything like that. No excuses, no conditions, you just made shit up out of thin air that I never said.

I disappointed RJ and jaybone in the same day. What ever will I do!

You can't disappoint me. I believe Maya Angelou, " When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

You've shown us many times.

How about a return to discussion of recruits instead of all the back and forth minutia?

Just want to point out that THAT is what WAS happening before being sidetracked by pithy bullshit regarding whether it is lame or not to bring up the LSU 7th man whom we once showed interest and is now seeking to transfer.

If we really want to keep threads to the meat and potatoes, we have to collectively stop dancing passive aggressively on the graves of dead posts made by fellow posters. Argue against and for positions of posts, but the poster bile is super lame. As old as the internet unfortunately, but still, super lame. Particularly when the same to and fro happens over and over again wasting a lot of electronic oxygen.

If you really feel the urgent need to let RJ know once again how awful you think he is either personally or via his posts - and I think most here go for both, just send a private message. We don't need to read it. I also think RJ takes the bait - like a dog on chain where the cat rolls along just out of reach and lays down and watches the dog run out his chain over and over again without results - other than choking himself.

Last edited:
Just want to point out that THAT is what WAS happening before being sidetracked by pithy bullshit regarding whether it is lame or not to bring up the LSU 7th man whom we once showed interest and is now seeking to transfer.

If we really want to keep threads to the meat and potatoes, we have to collectively stop dancing passive aggressively on the graves of dead posts made by fellow posters. Argue against and for positions of posts, but the poster bile is super lame. As old as the internet unfortunately, but still, super lame. Particularly when the same to and fro happens over and over again wasting a lot of electronic oxygen.

If you really feel the urgent need to let RJ know once again how awful you think he is either personally or via his posts - and I think most here go for both, just send a private message. We don't need to read it. I also think RJ takes the bait - like a dog on chain where the cat rolls along just out of reach and lays down and watches the dog run out his chain over and over again without results - other than choking himself.

Enough with the auto-erotic asphyxiation of RJ. Ugggh. Now I can't get that picture out of my head.

That's all he cares about. Any improvement in w/l's helps him sell his version events to the yes men and women.

And i understand the idea of bringing a young team along slowly and build their confidence I just don't think that is what this is. ronnie does not want to be proven wrong again.

Except that the last time he tried that it didn’t work. [Redacted] had a winning season with a shitty team (significantly worse than last year’s team) on the back of a schedule that ended up better than intended but was still comically bad. And he still got fired (so either the yes men said no or Wellman stopped believing his own bullshit).

I also find it rich that the board that spent a whole season saying “Manning=[Redacted], who cares about Kenpom I just want to win for a change” is now all of a sudden grasping the concept of strength of schedule.

Along those lines, I got an email threatening to send out sex tapes of me the scammer made up if I didn't send him $2200 on Bitcoin in 24 hours. If sends them out, I could forward them to whomever wants a copy.

Along those lines, I got an email threatening to send out sex tapes of me the scammer made up if I didn't send him $2200 on Bitcoin in 24 hours. If sends them out, I could forward them to whomever wants a copy.

Saw them already. And I posted them to OldMenLoveYoungAmputees.com for you. You're welcome.

New name for 2019 in the picture is 6'10 220lb Center from Irvine Tx named Dearon Tucker. Ranked the #35 player in Texas and has offers from Baylor, Depaul and Wake. Also getting interest from Oklahoma St, N Tx St and Virginia. 247 has him as a 3* ranked #237 while Future 150 has him at #104

Back