• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Hell, I hope we like our new coach next year. :couch:

just a matter of time before the fanbase is tired of the new coach as well. Going back to Tacy, I can't remember the last coach that at least part of the fanbase didn't want gone.

just a matter of time before the fanbase is tired of the new coach as well. Going back to Tacy, I can't remember the last coach that at least part of the fanbase didn't want gone.

That's because Wake has had mostly good but not great coaches in a conference with some great coaches. The last 2 hires were just something else altogether and are coming close to uniting the fan base.

Samuels and Massoud would be a good start. Too bad Tre Mitchell is out.

Made Tyrese Samuels top 4

Without getting into all of the coaching BS talk, I would be pretty satisfied with this class with Samuels. To me the biggest need is someone that can play right away in the front court. Either as a replacement to Hoard or someone that fills in for Hoard/Sarr, if the former sticks around for another year. Seems like Massoud and Samuels could contribute immediately with the other two as prospect types.

Back