• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

We will round out the class and be out of scholarships once Bilau commits and signs, probably in the Spring signing period

We will round out the class and be out of scholarships once Bilau commits and signs, probably in the Spring signing period

that gives us a 13-man roster of the following, assuming Johnson departs and Lorng never arrives (still room if Hoard goes/other attrition):

Bilau
Massoud
Neath
Oguama
Hoard
Lewis
Mucius
Wright
Wynn
Brown
Sarr
Childress
White

Doesn't Johnson have two years of eligibility?

I think that is still up in the air. From what I understand, he'll need a waiver for an extra year of eligibility. I suspect he'll get one if he wants to play another year.

His bio on the website says he has two years.

https://wakeforestsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=367

the consensus among this board has been that regardless of remaining eligibility, he'll be moving on after this season

I make no claim regarding the accuracy of that consensus; however, if he's coming back, we're technically full at 13 for next year with our three signed LOI's (before the inevitable attrition)

It's highly unlikely that Hoard will return. Thus, we will have another slot.

looking at that roster, I want Okeke to play 8-10 minutes a game this year

because if Sarr decides to leave for whatever reason (it won't be the NBA)...we got nothin' else down low

the consensus among this board has been that regardless of remaining eligibility, he'll be moving on after this season

I make no claim regarding the accuracy of that consensus; however, if he's coming back, we're technically full at 13 for next year with our three signed LOI's (before the inevitable attrition)

I don't think I've seen anybody post that.

So who are the 2 or 3 most likely destinations for T. Samuel? Uconn and Wake?

Back