• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Danny Manning has tried the grad transfer route for a big with terrible results.

Maybe the third (or fourth) try will be the charm.

Smart was so-so. TT was bad. Moreso because of the number of starts and minutes.

I saw this on Twitter this AM from one of the guys that promotes Canadian hoops: Jahcobi Neath looked well rounded today in front of 15+ NBA teams. So many transferable traits for next levels. One of the put backs he threw down cocked back. Athleticism for a PG is HM+

I saw this on Twitter this AM from one of the guys that promotes Canadian hoops: Jahcobi Neath looked well rounded today in front of 15+ NBA teams. So many transferable traits for next levels. One of the put backs he threw down cocked back. Athleticism for a PG is HM+

The more I hear and see about him, the more he sounds like he was under rated because he is from Canada.

So he’s the next Steve Nash?

Is that his mom or his girlfriend? Hard to tell.

Cole Anthony says he wants to go to a team that he can play in the final with. Let's us out

I want to see Neath knock down some open looks from 3 and handle pressure defense without turning the ball over, but yeah he is crazy athletic.

Rim could have been higher and he still could have made it

I want to see Neath knock down some open looks from 3 and handle pressure defense without turning the ball over, but yeah he is crazy athletic.

Going to be frustrating to see him get the Collins freshman year treatment playing behind Torry Johnson.

He looks like a poor man's Westbrook in HS.

He looks like a poor man’s Steve Francis to me. Similar size and build. Good athleticism, though not at the level of Francis (not many are).

Back