• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

So weren't NOT getting Anthony????!!111?

"Just keep me around one more year ronnie. I guarantee we get anthony."
Awesome. Consider it done.
<Danny does he realize you are talking about john anthony?>
"shhhhhhh"

Jason Jitoboh, 6-11 C, 3 star, from TN committed to FL. They still have three open slots because of transfers out of the program this spring.

Mike White not liked?

If Jaylen Hoard decides to leave WF, don't worry. Wake Forest is bringing in Ody Oguama as a PF, who is currently ranked #435 best HS basketball player in the country. He should be able to provide important minutes during ACC conference play.

Lol he looked quite good in that video offensively. You must be a fun dude to hang out with.

If Jaylen Hoard decides to leave WF, don't worry. Wake Forest is bringing in Ody Oguama as a PF, who is currently ranked #435 best HS basketball player in the country. He should be able to provide important minutes during ACC conference play.

Wasn't there another unknown big Manning was going after that may have blown up a bit? Was he the one with garage video shooting on what looked like a cheap 8' goal?

Lol he looked quite good in that video offensively. You must be a fun dude to hang out with.

Guess you've never seen Boogie Ellis or Cole Anthony play. Even a healthy Anthony Harris will wipe the floor with this kid. Hitting some threes and making bully ball layups may work in Canada, but he will be playing losing basketball in the ACC if he thinks those lazy closeouts on D and right hand dominant drives to the hoop will get it done versus Duke, UNC, Virginia, Va. Tech, etc. Had 2 turnovers that lead to fast breaks for the other team. I mean really he looked awesome, how is he not top 100 again?

Wasn't there another unknown big Manning was going after that may have blown up a bit? Was he the one with garage video shooting on what looked like a cheap 8' goal?

Bilau. No news on him. Name from the past that is blowing up this week is Issa Mohammed. If the staff knew what they were doing they would be prioritizing him with the last scholly.

Justin McKoy from Panther Creek in Raleigh decommitted from Penn State and immediately got an offer from NC State. We had spent some time with him early on and might be worth another look. Had a great senior season. He is a 2019 forward that is 6'8" and 230 pounds.

Justin McKoy from Panther Creek in Raleigh decommitted from Penn State and immediately got an offer from NC State. We had spent some time with him early on and might be worth another look. Had a great senior season. He is a 2019 forward that is 6'8" and 230 pounds.

Some additional beef in the class would be nice. However, I would favor a good grad transfer big, if such a person exists.

Back