• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Can some moderator please remove the optimistic, inaccurate taglines to the thread title?

fyEC.gif

I bet Coleman read that press release about 90+% of our scoring and rebounding returning and he was SCARED!

I do not know of a single reason to justify why he remains the coach

Hard to figure out why anyone would want to play for Manning! Not at all surprised to see the kid decide to look around. Find a school where you can play ball, maybe win a few games and not have the burden of having to go to class.

Admittedly, not a positive development but I don't recall much excitement here when he committed.

If the 397th ranked player looks at your ACC program and thinks 'I can do better' ..... you just might be a redneck.

The problem is that even if Manning did everything absolutely right from now on his fate is still sealed

Hard to figure out why anyone would want to play for Manning! Not at all surprised to see the kid decide to look around. Find a school where you can play ball, maybe win a few games and not have the burden of having to go to class.

That is pretty presumptuous and condescending.

Back