• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Coleman has a good upside. Him de-committing from this dumpster fire shows a smart head on his shoulders too

So he is the one to blame for the last 10 years.

A guy who has seen the inside of dozens of successful programs...and has decided he doesn't want that for his own.

Last edited:
at what point will the industry stop calling it a 'commitment' when kids say they're going to a certain school

at what point will the industry stop calling it a 'commitment' when kids say they're going to a certain school

It happens a lot more in football than basketball. Football "commitments" aren't nearly as held to as bball ones are. In football, you are still recruited until you actually sign. That doesn't happen very much in bball.

That is one of my all time favorite games. That team was final 4 material. Not long after that game odom reigned them in and slowed the game down. Completely changed the dynamic and no longer played to the strengths of a team that destroyed kansas.

Was at the game as well and we damn near blew the roof off of the Joel.

That was fun!

Duke has offered. Rumors are DeLaurier is not coming back. I'd be fine if he goes to Duke, he would suck compared to what they normally get and would bring them down to our level of player.

This kid just made a great decision for his future not to sign onto his dumpster fire. Isaac Haas would be proud.

Duke has offered. Rumors are DeLaurier is not coming back. I'd be fine if he goes to Duke, he would suck compared to what they normally get and would bring them down to our level of player.

He won't play more than 5 minutes at Duke, so he wouldn't really bring them down. Duke plays 6 or 7 guys - of which 3-5 are one and done frosh. Then they always have 3 or so guys that never play at all, who transfer after a couple of years. He would definitely fall into that camp.

Can't wait to see who the 13th scholarship goes to. Since decommitting Coleman received offers from UCONN and UGA.

I'm assuming this was Coleman's choice, based on the fact he's now getting offers from NCAA Tournament teams. And sadly, I think this also means we'll end up with a worse prospect or a grad transfer

I said this over a month ago - we'll get a "big man" grad transfer from a guy that was the 7th best player at NW Utah St this past season.

Back