• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

I don't want to do it, but someone with video editing skills should compile clips from 2011-2019 of bzzz and Danny making the youth excuse, with, of course, Forever Young being played in the background. Kind of like the "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" video...

Yeah...that'd be cool

Auto tune the Bz and Manning quotes the fit the song melody and you’d have a perfect clip.

Danny Manning and staff are so stupid. Prioritizing Lynn Greer but not Shakeel Moore, obviously they need a real PG and not DJIMON ADVENTURE, but they reach for a guy who will never come here instead of a better player in their backyard. Coleman Hawkins is still wide open and taking visits, he's probably the only good PF still remotely possible for them and they aren't making a push. I mean this staff is really :wtftard: to another level. Wake Basketball will be like the Knicks are right now, completely in ruins with no one wanting to come here because the losing has been so consistent and the culture has been so toxic for a decade. Some things can get so bad its impossible to recover from, Wellman and Manning are making sure Wake Forest Basketball is one of those things.

I think he's saying "will be" as in 20+ years of irrelevance. We're only halfway there.

Danny Manning and staff are so stupid. Prioritizing Lynn Greer but not Shakeel Moore, obviously they need a real PG and not DJIMON ADVENTURE, but they reach for a guy who will never come here instead of a better player in their backyard. Coleman Hawkins is still wide open and taking visits, he's probably the only good PF still remotely possible for them and they aren't making a push. I mean this staff is really :wtftard: to another level. Wake Basketball will be like the Knicks are right now, completely in ruins with no one wanting to come here because the losing has been so consistent and the culture has been so toxic for a decade. Some things can get so bad its impossible to recover from, Wellman and Manning are making sure Wake Forest Basketball is one of those things.

Whoa, if there is a dude named Coleman Hawkins we need to get him. Father of the tenor saxophone.

Two stars is really highly rank[ed]!!!!
Do we really have a shot!!!???

If we get him, we'll have photos of him flexing from Horndog next summer and rumors from the staff that he has Pro potential.

Apparently our staff offered 2 star pg Quadry Adams. Big time sleeper with offers from Fairfield, NJIT, Drake, Robert Morris, and Columbia. This guy is is going to be the tits! Don't worry about him not having a 247 or Scout page. This staff knows whats up.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/quadry-adams

Okay, but 30 seconds of that video shows this isn't a 2-star recruit. In fact, I'd take this kid this second.

Okay, but 30 seconds of that video shows this isn't a 2-star recruit. In fact, I'd take this kid this second.

Agreed, he will be recruited at a much higher level and we will be fortunate to be his choice because he can really shoot it (at least based on that small sample)

You must see something no other power 5 coach besides Danny Manning sees. He is class of 2020 so I wouldn't say we are early to the party.

You must see something no other power 5 coach besides Danny Manning sees. He is class of 2020 so I wouldn't say we are early to the party.

Listen. This staff's record speaks for itself. Oh, wait...shit. Nevermind.

Is he a 2 star? No. Is he a 4 star? No. Will probably end up be ranked a 3 star in the 225-250 range. He's a 6'4 combo guard who really is not much of a combo. He really is just a scorer who gets points in transition or spot up 3's. Not what Wake Forest needs. Of course we all know there is no plan, no identity other than the identity of a loser. The entire staff needs to go, and if Currie wants to be a good AD here, he will fire everyone on the staff the first chance he gets. We have the worst head coach and the worst assistant coaches in the entire conference.

dear God, we need anyone that can hit the 3. it is not a feature on this team , for a team that likes to take the 3.

Y'all keep investing in the dream. As Carlin said,,," you have to be asleep to believe it." Our round ball team is women's volleyball interesting. Not saying no one cares, but does anyone really gives a shit anymore?

Back