• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Y'all keep investing in the dream. As Carlin said,,," you have to be asleep to believe it." Our round ball team is women's volleyball interesting. Not saying no one cares, but does anyone really gives a shit anymore?

I think this team could be interesting. This team could set records.

May set the NCAA record most 4 and 5 guard lineups, most minutes without a stop, fewest rebounds. The sky is the limit. If you can dream it, Manning can make it happen.

I am ready for next season to get under way.

Is he a 2 star? No. Is he a 4 star? No. Will probably end up be ranked a 3 star in the 225-250 range. He's a 6'4 combo guard who really is not much of a combo. He really is just a scorer who gets points in transition or spot up 3's. Not what Wake Forest needs. Of course, we all know there is no plan, no identity other than the identity of a loser. The entire staff needs to go, and if Currie wants to be a good AD here, he will fire everyone on the staff the first chance he gets. We have the worst head coach and the worst assistant coaches in the entire conference.

I agree with the first part. Def a 3 star and with strength and maturity could be a nice asset on the team. My disagreement is that w/any Wake team coached by Manning playing uptempo w/no offensive scheme would be so much better (and enjoyable) than the crap we have been rolling out the last decade...

Y'all keep investing in the dream. As Carlin said,,," you have to be asleep to believe it." Our round ball team is women's volleyball interesting. Not saying no one cares, but does anyone really gives a shit anymore?

George Carlin has been dead for years not asleep.

Jesus H Christ. Is this guy getting a scholly? I mean, good for him. Looks like a great guy...but I reaaaaaly hope he isn't given a scholarship.

Jesus H Christ. Is this guy getting a scholly? I mean, good for him. Looks like a great guy...but I reaaaaaly hope he isn't given a scholarship.

Creamy, this is what happens when we’re without your vibes for too long.

Waiting on the "Welcome to Wake Forest Johnny Mathis" post from Sokolove...

I, for one, am glad we're bringing in another walk-on guard for the year after Manning is fired. Makes sense. Solid.

Relax guys, he is not on scholarship.

You really have the gall to say relax. It is for good reason people assume we gave him a scholly. Its like the staff on the Titanic going around saying "relax and enjoy the music" as the ship was sinking toward a certain demise. Oh when will the pain stop???!@!!

You really have the gall to say relax. It is for good reason people assume we gave him a scholly. Its like the staff on the Titanic going around saying "relax and enjoy the music" as the ship was sinking toward a certain demise. Oh when will the pain stop???!@!!

I believe it stops after about 30 seconds in the northern Atlantic waters as your body just shuts down, assuming you let it

Back