• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Would love an update on Lewis with this offer (obviously not happening since he is an international man of mystery). If Lewis will never be back to 4* NC State commit levels, then I love this offer. However, if we are just shooting out offers and plan to keep 5 PGs on the roster that is ridiculous.

Yeah Jamie Lewis may not actually be a real person

Also, I don’t really worry about current commits anymore because of how many people transfer. Recruit over people every chance you get.

Yeah Jamie Lewis may not actually be a real person

Jamie Lewis is a real person, just an extreme unknown when it comes to basketball at this time. People, if there are any, who know what his level of basketball skill is as of today aren't talking.

The offer to James Akinjo is doing what many have said should be done: have an alternative for a guy who is currently a huge unknown, and might not ever play or be good; have a fall back in case of a late departing Crawford and "recruit over" 3* talent with better talent,.

RE: the PG - Is he going to take minutes from Brandon? If Key comes back there are zero minutes at guard available unless the guy is much better than his ranking. At 6'0, I pray neither he nor Brandon will play any minutes at SG.

Also, I don’t really worry about current commits anymore because of how many people transfer. Recruit over people every chance you get.

This.

RE: the PG - Is he going to take minutes from Brandon? If Key comes back there are zero minutes at guard available unless the guy is much better than his ranking. At 6'0, I pray neither he nor Brandon will play any minutes at SG.

Not this.

6-5 Guard, presumably SG. Helped Kennesaw State beat Stetson with 33 points in the game.
Interesting note, the Kennesaw State roster has 5 guards who are in the 6-4 to 6-6 size range.

42/34/80 shooter. Pure volume scorer.

6-5 Guard, presumably SG. Helped Kennesaw State beat Stetson with 33 points in the game.
Interesting note, the Kennesaw State roster has 5 guards who are in the 6-4 to 6-6 size range.

The Kennesaw guard started 29 games this past season and played almost 32 min per game. It can't be more playing time he is looking for. Second best at threes, but only hit 34% on over 150 attempts.

Forgot that Songaila did play in the NBA. He played more overseas later and that is what I remember.

He was originally drafted by the Celtics. If I’m not mistaken, he only played one year in Russia.

Darius hadn’t been married long at all to his wife Jackie (good tennis player for the lady Deacs), at that time. She hated it over there.

26silg.jpg

Back