• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

That was the game I finally had enough, and I haven't looked back.

Yep. Was the better team for 35 minutes. Comfortably in control. Collins unstoppable. Then no more passes to Collins, defense was atrocious and something like a 15-0 run to end the game with no almost no time outs.

Sign of coaching to come.

Yep. Was the better team for 35 minutes. Comfortably in control. Collins unstoppable. Then no more passes to Collins, defense was atrocious and something like a 15-0 run to end the game with no almost no time outs.

Sign of coaching to come.

If you hadn’t been talking about Clemson, I wouldn’t have known which specific game you were talking about.

It is so tiresome to read the usual suspects repeating the same crap post after post on a recruiting thread. Please start a Wake Forest Basketball sucks or similar thread to whine and moan, so I can avoid reading the constant negativity (news flash, we all know we are not good), but leave the recruiting thread to discussions concerning recruiting. I and many others are tired of the constant complaining about Wake basketball when attempting to learn about recruiting.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Grad Transfers Ikenna Smart and Torry Johnson to Wake!

LOL at that snowflake post. We are in this position because of fans who pretend things are better than they actually are. Recruiting isn’t going well. It is what it is.

Last edited:
LOL at that snowflake post. We are in this position because of fans who pretend things are better than they actually are. Recruiting isn’t going well. It is what it is.

good to know that its the fans who pretend things are better than they are rather than Jeff [Redacted], Danny Manning, and Ron Wellman who got us into this position. Damn, we have some powerful fans.

Who do you think keeps giving Wellman money?

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve found that recruiting threads are good places to discuss whether or not recruits are going to choose our program, and why or why not. The answers to those questions depend upon the state of our program and the quality of its coach.

So I guess you’re wanting a recruiting thread that doesn’t allow mention of Wake Forest basketball, or Danny Manning? OK. Maybe we could fill it with... recruits’ favorite colors? Pets’ names? Opinions on Howard Dean? I’m open to suggestions.

Who do you think keeps giving Wellman money?

Hopefully no one on this board. I’m presumably one of the fans you were talking about, and although I think things are better (or were better two months ago, not sure right now) than most of the eternal malcontents on this board say they are, I don’t think things are/were good by any means. Certainly not good enough to think about giving money towards.

It is so tiresome to read the usual suspects repeating the same crap post after post on a recruiting thread. Please start a Wake Forest Basketball sucks or similar thread to whine and moan, so I can avoid reading the constant negativity (news flash, we all know we are not good), but leave the recruiting thread to discussions concerning recruiting. I and many others are tired of the constant complaining about Wake basketball when attempting to learn about recruiting.

+1,000,000 Same old whiners, same old self absorbed, self gratified idiocy, same old name calling and lack of sophistication. This board is junk these days.

The board will magically get better in a few months.

Not really crootin’ news, but I guess Mit Shah is over in Greece hanging with Dinos.

That’s cool.

Teague, Collins, Cavanaugh. Moore and Dinos?

Back