• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunks on 8' baskets don't count.

I wish I ever had the hops to do that. My hang time had to be measured in nano seconds.

On the plus side, it did not matter if I fell for your shot fake. I was back on the ground before you take advantage.

Fortunately it looks like McCray and Brizzi can both dunk on regular hoops. Fwiw, I used to be able to graze rim, but that's about as good as it got.

I like who we're up against for McCray at this point, though, and he looks like he has super potential. That one move early in that scouting vid where he shakes the guy and goes to his right on the baseline for the dunk looked super smooth and he got off the floor easy. Nice. Let's do it. In on either of the lefty shooter/righty dunkers.

Last edited:
Yeah man, I know, I'm trying to get this convo back to our targets rather than our collective lack of athleticism and it was a segue.

So could McCray not shoot until this last year? I couldn't listen to all of that scouting video, but that's what it sounded like he said. Was it level of competition? Sorry, this has probably already been covered, but let's cover it again. McCray! IN. Brizzi! IN.

Forbes must get two bigs in this class and a couple of shooters.

I want McCray, Brizzi, van der Heijden, and Edwards, because those are the last four videos I have watched.

Dang. deacon22 has been on top of this. Need Mac and Daivien now, I guess, and also at least one of those two or Wilkins to get a waiver. Dang. Still gonna send out some Gary Burton vibes to the Forbesverse in the hopes that they resonate sweetly in some of these kids' heads.

Whitt is my backup to Brizzi and think Brizzi is a bit of a reach, so I'm still down with Whitt. But I have liked what I've seen from a lot of these kids.

I also have no idea what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back