• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Jerry Stackhouse’s and James Worthy’s mothers who grabbed the 42 boards

Big E, Levy and Danelius........that was a good group.
And let’s not forget Mama Big E, who had 42 rebounds in a game IIRC.

Still a good group, but it was actually Downey with Levy and Danelius. Big E was the following year's equally impressive class with Gray, Strickland, Ellis and RJ=MJ.

We need to put out an APB on our staff. They have gone almost an entire day without making a new offer. :)

We need to put out an APB on our staff. They have gone almost an entire day without making a new offer. :)

They've conducted TWELVE zoom meetings with 2021 prospects in the last two days. I think they're staying pretty busy.

All that information, along with four recaps of the calls from the players is available over at Demon Deacon Digest.

Is it crazy to be a little worried if Williamson doesn’t come to Wake? Seems like an absolute lock based on his relationship with Forbes and public comments. Probably just a bit anxious at the moment to get the ball rolling.

It’s not crazy to be worried about Wake basketball.

Is it crazy to be a little worried if Williamson doesn’t come to Wake? Seems like an absolute lock based on his relationship with Forbes and public comments. Probably just a bit anxious at the moment to get the ball rolling.

I have a tier 1 source saying it's a done deal to Wake and I'm still a little worried. We've been through a lot, man.

It's reasonable (and natural) to have PTSD after the past decade.

The breakdown of sauce levels is somewhere around here. I'll revert to the more savvy users to find that original post.

So, confession time. I made the original post, and I did it 10000% as a joke. I can’t believe you guys have run with it the way that you have. I think the tier 1 was literally just if your source was Hatch, Currie or Shah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back