• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake Forest: “Coach (Steve) Forbes has been talking to me a lot. He’s really cool. I don’t know a ton about how he coaches, but from what I’ve heard he’s a really good coach.”

I want to have at least four scholarships available for frosh in 2021.

Nice. Love me some Williamson. Dig it. This one just feels nice. I think he'll be solid.

He will not play in 2020 most likely

I would be kinda shocked if he didn't get a waiver but that is just me. Moving home, his coach left, it's an actual argument unlike say Chaundee(who may also fall into a waiver)

I'm under the impression the NCAA just gives mostly a wavearound with waivers this year

Wilkins seems a lock for a waiver. Williamson has a coaching change and a return to his hometown. Waivers have been granted for less.

Last edited:
Welcome news. Welcome player!
Glad to have you in the Black & Gold.
His familiarity with Forbes' coaching style and systems is going to be a huge teaching asset going forward.

Does he want to play in 2020?

Wilkins seems a lock for a waiver. Williamson has a coaching change and a return to his hometown. Waivers have been granted for less.

It's extremely rare that people get waivers just for a coaching change. He shouldn't use that as a reason.

Brizzi has said going to a college that has put PGs into the NBA is important to him which puts Nova in a good place. BUT, maybe we should trot out CP3, JT and Ish....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back