• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, confession time. I made the original post, and I did it 10000% as a joke. I can’t believe you guys have run with it the way that you have. I think the tier 1 was literally just if your source was Hatch, Currie or Shah

I would add McCreary and Sutton. There may be a couple of others.

So, confession time. I made the original post, and I did it 10000% as a joke. I can’t believe you guys have run with it the way that you have. I think the tier 1 was literally just if your source was Hatch, Currie or Shah

As a connoisseur of wings, I appreciate knowing the level of sauces I'm dealing with

I know it's a joke but it's a good breakdown of legitimacy. I thought tier 1 included coaches, trainers and players.

Sound good to me. Who next on our priority list?

Just read Les' board about a possible big man transfer we are supposedly targeting. You're a member over there, right? Also, I'm fairly certain it's common knowledge that unless something has changed, we will get a commitment from Johnson soon.

I know it's a joke but it's a good breakdown of legitimacy. I thought tier 1 included coaches, trainers and players.

The list was specific to the Manning firing.

Tier 1 is probably the player and family.
Tier 2 is coaches.

Yeah I’ve looked at the forward from Delaware. Graduated with two years left to play. Only 6.7 but a strong rebounder. Wants P5 opportunity.

His name is Justyn Mutts. He is from New Jersey but started at High Point Univ. before moving to Delaware. Les has a real board going on over there now. Pretty good discussions for the most part.

His name is Justyn Mutts. He is from New Jersey but started at High Point Univ. before moving to Delaware. Les has a real board going on over there now. Pretty good discussions for the most part.

Yep agreed. If I want actual info I will PM a couple folks here or just read Les’ board. He’s doing a really good job with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back