• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ Wake Forest: Game Thread

Well we also used to hit more than 6 shots in a half.

That was probably as bad as half of basketball that you can play. OMG.

That may have been the most pitiful half of basketball I've ever watched.

The game is being shown after the Angels preseason game. I thought it was live. Geez...

lol i chose to watch that on mlbtv versus tuning in to this shitshow

Can you believe we having trouble with a team that has won 7 games? Playing at home and we are down to a team that has won a frigging 7 games and is really bad. Guess this is what RW meant when he said historically competitive. We will make any team look good! This is pathetic. Win or lose Bzzz should be fired for putting a team on the flor that is this bad!

I bet all those mascots at half could beat us.....

Don't cut away from the mascot game, dicks - so much more entertaining!

Can you believe we having trouble with a team that has won 7 games? Playing at home and we are down to a team that has won a frigging 7 games and is really bad. Guess this is what RW meant when he said historically competitive. We will make any team look good! This is pathetic. Win or lose Bzzz should be fired for putting a team on the flor that is this bad!

Yes

lots of empty seats... and lots of gray hair and wrinkles in the few seats that are occupied.

I've got gray hair and a few wrinkles. :squint: I'm watching from the comfort of my living room. By the way, both teams stink. :rulz:

From my few college friends that still pay attention (down to 4) group text:

"Just finished my run.. During which I kept hearing my phone vibrate. That was how I could tell we must be losing to BC"

We've played better of late? We are 1-7

In the prediction thread I sad BC winning 59-56. It seems I may have been overly optimistic with each teams offense.

I thought Caudill was form her in OC, CA. We actually looked at him.

I'm cheering for PH to win his bet with le bone.

Back