• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ WFU – Sat 10/22 – 3:30 ACCN

That drive was a clinic (except the fumble).

Is it just me, or does BC seem to be going for Sam's head when he doesn't have the ball?....After that fumble and twice when he goes to block there's one guy that doesn't go after the ball and just lowers his head at Sam only.

Who gets the ball first after HT? I missed the opening kickoff and first 3 minutes of the game.

Is it just me, or does BC seem to be going for Sam's head when he doesn't have the ball?....After that fumble and twice when he goes to block there's one guy that doesn't go after the ball and just lowers his head at Sam only.
I thought the same at least once. They’ve thrown a few hits on him that were a bit much

They are playing Cover 1 man. They don't change. Hafley doesn't have the players to run his scheme, and isn't a good enough coach to change his scheme to his players.

No prevent crap. Be more aggressive defensively, we are being way too passive against a bad offense.

This. Rush 4 and double Flowers. That should do the trick.

Only if you promise to stop using the phrase cooking, something in sports that just needs to die!

They are playing Cover 1 man. They don't change. Hafley doesn't have the players to run his scheme, and isn't a good enough coach to change his scheme to his players.
Clearly haven’t been listening the media which has be obsessed with him since he took up the Addazio mantle and won 6 games his first season.

Just once I'd like to have ACCN announcers that don't have some favor for our opponent. Herzlich a BC alum player and the other goofball a typical ESPN low level NY/Conn homer. I'm sick of 3rd team doofuses.

Back