• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Beat Carolina!!!

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Focus all your distain for the Tarholes here, this game is all that matters right now. Be there, be loud, obnoxious, have old and fat Mack Brown jokes ready and let’s beat that Tarhole arse!!!!

I’ll be there but I’m not getting my hopes up.

lolz

although this would be so ACC for wake to beat unc.

Their next ACC win clinches the Coastal, don’t let it come on our field!

I expect our team to have a very intense week of practice and be ready to walk through fire Saturday night. I’m sure they had this one circled before the season started and after the last 2 weeks they want it even more.

The one they should’ve had circled was last night. State is our biggest rival, especially in football. They are certainly the only school that gives a shit about us in return. UNC is barely a rival in football anymore. Our students and players aren’t from NC and we don’t play every year.

The one they should’ve had circled was last night. State is our biggest rival, especially in football. They are certainly the only school that gives a shit about us in return. UNC is barely a rival in football anymore. Our students and players aren’t from NC and we don’t play every year.
True, but we‘ve basically blown the last 2 against UNC and from now on we’ll be playing UNC as much as we play State.

If we couldn’t stop that middle school offense that State was running last night, we have almost zero chance of stopping Maye and Downs.
I have no illusions of “stopping” them, but they’ve got to stop us too and their defense is not what we’ve faced the last 2 games. We’re also due to get some turnovers after the last 2 games.

Am I foolishly hopeful to see this as the reverse of last year, when we had a lot to play for and they played spoiler for our undefeated record and NY6 bowl hopes?
Cause the “shoe is on the other foot” this week.

And I’m looking for tickets if anyone has any extra.

If this team doesn't get up for this game because 1) It's UNC; and 2) They've had their asses handed to them the last two weeks; then this season was just not meant to be special and it sort of indicates something else going on. What concerns me is that the personality of this team seems to have remarkably changed since the Army game. Maybe they all ate bad sushi and haven't felt well. Hell if I know. But, we just don't seem to be playing with a spark at the moment.

No. That’s why if UNC wins they clinch the Coastal.

Beat UNC, of course, but UNC can also clinch the Coastal before they take the field if GT loses at Miami and Duke loses vs. VT

Duke probably isn't losing at home to VT, but you never know

Back