• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Belk Bowl Seating and Tailgating Locations

I don’t know why they gave me tickets in 125 when they purchased section 108 with tickets still available in that section per Belk Bowl site.

I don’t know why they gave me tickets in 125 when they purchased section 108 with tickets still available in that section per Belk Bowl site.
They told me on the phone it was because they didn't like you.

If y'all just gave the absolute minimum for like five years and stopped whining you'd have a pretty decent rank. Especially with all the idiots losing all their consecutive year bonus points while protesting [Redacted].

Explain the value of D.C. Rank in the modern era.

Any sense of how A&M ticket sales are going? If I were unfortunate enough to have tickets on the A&M side of the field (but not in the A&M section per se) would I be surrounded by A&M fans or just regular schmoes?

Any sense of how A&M ticket sales are going? If I were unfortunate enough to have tickets on the A&M side of the field (but not in the A&M section per se) would I be surrounded by A&M fans or just regular schmoes?

I was curious about this too and checked out their website. It’s still showing the old ticket allocation chart (not the one that’s on the Wake site now). I’m assuming that they wouldn’t have just updated the Wake allocation on the chart and sent it out. We might end up having a significantly largely presence than A&M. On the other hand, sections 508-549 are completely blacked out on the bowl website, so who knows.

3 different allotments

I thought my deacon club rank would keep climbing to over 20k but it tanked to 13k should I buy more ?

From Bleacher Report - some good press on Wake

Belk Bowl: Wake Forest vs. Texas A&M (Dec. 29 at 1 p.m. ET)

Make sure you have a two-TV setup on Dec. 29. Louisville vs. Kentucky tips off on the hardwood at the same time as Wake Forest and Texas A&M get going on the gridiron. Demon Deacons QB John Wolford finished the season with 3,406 total yards and 35 total touchdowns, emerging as a standout dual-threat signal-caller. And while the Aggies' Christian Kirk didn't have quite the season we were expecting, he is an ever-present threat for a huge play.

Weather forecast calling for freezing temperatures and 5+ of snow between Thursday evening and Friday afternoon

Back