• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Benghazi Report- a clusterfuck

I wonder what Wrangor's excuse to blame Obama and Hillary on Benghazi will morph into now that even the GOP report says "no wrongdoing".

$1,000,000,000 well spent.

I'd prefer my taxpayer dollars not to towards making a nominal difference overseas and make the rich in the defense industry richer.

A nice government would allow you to keep your taxpayer dollars away from foreign dictators and rich Lockheed execs, but allow you to donate as much as you would like to single moms. But then, of course, you could not force anyone else to finance Sandra Fluke's sex life. But then, of course, no one else could force you to finance al-Maliki's sex life. But then you would have no hope of making the whites pay reparations. But then the whites could not make the blacks pay for their social security. But then the blacks couldn't make the asians give them a college education. I guess we'll just keep what we have.

CRUZ/SANTORUM 2016​

REMEMBER​
the half dozen Republican House investigations exonerating the administration on​
BENGHAZI​

$1,000,000,000 well spent.

I'd prefer my taxpayer dollars not to towards making a nominal difference overseas and make the rich in the defense industry richer.

I too think it is a colossal waste of blood and $$.
I don't understand why we can't get out. Two Presidents on different political sides and we are still there.

Because Americans fear terrorism.

I'm loving the *crickets* from our resident Faux News fear mongerers on this thread. I guess they're all just waiting with baited breath for the non-indictment in Ferguson. Police discretion? That horse never loses.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see how Cruz, Santorum, and Graham backtrack out of two years of their bullshit conspiracy theories on the Sunday morning talk shows tomorrow.

Mr. Huckabee would you care to restate your prognostications?

"President Barack Obama will be unable to finish his second term due to the Benghazi scandal, media personality and former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee expects.

The prediction came Monday during his radio show, "The Mike Huckabee Show."

"I believe that before it's all over, this president will not fill out his full term. I know that puts me on a limb," he said, according to Politico. "But this is not minor. It wasn't minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover-up what really happened in Watergate. But, I remind you – as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did, in fact, die."

I'm sure Hannity, Kelly, Limbaugh, et al. will trip over each other to say they are sorry to Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton first.

Last edited:
Not even a casual admittance that they were too quick to rush to judgement. Fucking shameful.

Pretty sure they're usually the folks instructing others to wait for the facts.

Not even a casual admittance that they were too quick to rush to judgement. Fucking shameful.

Have no doubt that any admission or apology will immediately be followed by a shrug of the shoulders while dismissively insinuating "if you believe the government's report."

So it is a good criticism if Fox News. I agree. Fox is hypocritical. That really has nothing to do with Obama lying and the media deflecting/glossing it over; which is exactly what this thread illustrates.

We have moved through the following stages:

1. Obama isn't lying dissenters are tin foil idiots

2. Obama might be lying but we aren't sure so we might as well drop it

3. Meh, looks like Obama is lying but I don't really care

4. Ok, evidence seems pretty clear Obama concocted a bogus story to maintain/gain political momentum during an election but it either doesn't matter and bush lied worse so apparently it is ok.

It is a pretty fascinating exercise for a group of people who 8 years ago would have probably placed a pretty high premium on their president not lying directly to their face to save his own rear end.

What is stage 5 Wrangor?

Back