• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best delivery: Indian or Thai?

Which is better?

• Total voters
I have awesome Indian and Thai that deliver. And good pizza and greek. There is not one single decent Chinese restaurant that I've found that delivers to me. All of the Chinese food around me is disgusting.

I have awesome Indian and Thai that deliver. And good pizza and greek. There is not one single decent Chinese restaurant that I've found that delivers to me. All of the Chinese food around me is disgusting.

Great Wall is pretty good if you order from the Ma La menu

Neither. Don't mind Thai in a restaurant but no thanks to delivery. And Indian food is just vile.

Voting doofi.

Neither. Don't mind Thai in a restaurant but no thanks to delivery. And Indian food is just vile.

Voting doofi.

YES! I get to give my first non-duke negrep in a long time. Indian Curry is one of the greatest things on God's earth. You just haven't yet been properly acquainted with it.

And goddamnit, I have to spread rep around before I can neg my boy. Anybody want to help?

but then that means it is inferior delivery if i have to re-cook some of it

Irrelevant to the discussion, but one of my favorite Yelp phenomenons is the "4.5+ star/only-Thai-place-in-town" phenomenon.

Drive through town. Do Yelp search for top restaurants. Nearly every town has a Thai restaurant that people think dishes out the most incredible Pad Thai. It's uncanny.

Chinese....

The Thai restaurant is called Phuket Thia (Under Phuket, it say "Pronounced Poo-ket).

Back