• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Old School Video Game Music Thread

Chrono Trigger. Also, every song in Chrono Cross is great, in my opinion its the best video game soundtrack ever.

Space Quest III was amazing. Nice pull.

can't believe no one has dropped rygar yet. such a great game and great music. music starts getting really crunk at about 44 seconds. oh man also at 1:34.

can't believe no one has dropped rygar yet. such a great game and great music. music starts getting really crunk at about 44 seconds.

That game was so damn frustrating... not only was it hard, but I could never get that damn thing you used to cross the ropes to work.

That game was so damn frustrating... not only was it hard, but I could never get that damn thing you used to cross the ropes to work.

yeah, i always fell into the fucking river and that game didn't give you any extra lives. you had one go at it, no saves or anything. if you died, fuck you, start over.

I was the #1 ranked C&C:RA player in the world when I was 17. A Path to Beyond bitches. About 6 months after the first and only Red Alert PGL tournament where I coulda won like $10k (my neighbor finished top 8 and got to play Wizard Style in Seattle)

why the fuck dont you play starcraft 2 now?

Forgot about this one - no chance I will ever forget this music - I spent a buttload of time playing this game

Back