• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best (public) High Schools in the Country

I attended #19, University High in Tucson. It spent some time in the top 5 of the rankings back in the mid 90's.

#23 HS
#23 Wake

Suck it morrison!

The stats for that #1 school are insane.

They average a 2070 on the SAT and 32 on the ACT. That means their school's average is around the 94 percentile for the SAT and 97 percentile for the ACT.

Lol @ my high school not even making the list. Started from the bottom...

and one day, god willing, you'll get that maple fridge

Maple mini fridge if things go really well perhaps. Don't want to get my hopes up striving for unreachable heights.

Ah we're actually at 686. Not as much of a decline as I thought.

And Reagan is 1161. Suck it.

oh you mean tabor is #1?! i would have thought so you the way you dirty townies hype it up. gtfo TABOR

This methodology has to be skewed against smaller schools somehow. I don't see any 1a or 2a schools from NC on the list, save for Thomas Jefferson which is a charter school. Based solely on test scores and graduation rates, the school I work at is at or near tops in the state, and isn't represented on the list. If a school in the human wasteland that is G-vegas is a better school than mine, I may have to reconsider my career and life choices.

Back