• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best purchases/investments you've ever made

Remember a few years ago when some dude got stuff on craigslist for free and kept trading it until he bought a house.

I feel like the best investment is a good ass bed and nice ass sheets

There was a store right next to fathers office that sold some sorta sweedish bed that recently closed down

$30,0000-$50,000 beds. Their argument was compare the amount of time you spend in a car vs time spent in a bed. I went in there randomly just one time looking around and ended up taking everyone who hadn't experienced it to go experience it. Luckily the salesperson had a terrible memory and couldn't remember me, cause she never picked up on the fact that I had no intention of buying one and just wanted to show people $50,000 beds.

http://www.hastens.com/en/

They collaborate with this guy, the wool expert. If you have any doubt he IS the wool expert, just look at the fucking guy. He can put me to bed anytime.

Alan_Wool_halfbody_extended.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. If the bride and groom register for bed sheets I'm all over it. AWAR/HTTD how u liking those baller sheets?

found one of these

25408_medium.jpg

for $1 at goodwill my sophomore year at Wake - it was amazing - homemade hot pockets for 3 years before I sold it for $5 to another student.

Back