• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

Seehorn should absolutely be nominated for supporting or lead actress in a drama. She is outstanding.

Agreed. I know you appreciate "The Leftovers" too. That show should have a nomination or 2 as well. It's been a strong year for women.

Agreed. Especially given the nightmare female characters on BB. Very refreshing. I'm still wondering every episode how she will eventually be out of Jimmy's life for good. Does she die? Does she get arrested? Does she just walk away??? It's crazy how good the writing is, given that we know who is around in a few years.

Yeah, BB style she would have broken down into tears when confronted by Chuck, yelled "how could you do this Jimmy?!" and stormed out. Then she would have sulked for an episode before drawing on her woman power to accomplish something trivial and boring without him, causing the audience to hate every minute of screen time she got.

Minus being old, I'd have Kim somewhere between UNC and Wake hot. Like maybe UVA hot.

it'll prob be in the miniseries category against Fargo

It's weird b/c they're both 10 eps, but American Horror Story is always in the miniseries category, so I think OJ will be too.

House of Cards absolutely crushed it this season, so I'd imagine they'll get some love. But BCS has to be a front-runner.

We don't know everything about Saul during BB. She could be around in some fashion.

We don't know everything about Saul during BB. She could be around in some fashion.

Inherent problem with prequels like this: how do you explain what happened to all the new characters once you get to the original story's timeframe?

Inherent problem with prequels like this: how do you explain what happened to all the new characters once you get to the original story's timeframe?

Jimmy could/would have had a personal life outside of Walt. BB wasnt about Jimmys love life or domestic issues with his bro

Still hard to imagine he turns into Saul if she's still around.

Yeah. But we will see.

Saul recommended a prison hit on Badger first ep we met him. Jimmy almost ran into the copy shop to help Chuck this week. We're a long way between the two.

I'm pumped for The Night Manager this week. It's gotten great reviews, and it will help fill the void Saul and OJ have left behind.

Predictions for tonight: will Fring make an appearance? Will he be referenced?

That would be one hell of a red herring if he's not in tonight's episode in some form or fashion.

Back