• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

When does ep 1 hit netflix? Because I can't find it.

You won't see this season on Netflix until the whole season ends. Not sure how long it takes after the end, soon after I think.

Just found this. Only released on Netflix the day after in areas outside of the us. I'm an idiot.

Walt was super smart

Yeah. The arc with the drug dealer kind of explained it. That's how Mike saw Walt, as someone he could manage.

Last night Gene had a Royals lunch bag. Omaha has the AAA KC Royals farm team, but with Kim wearing the Royals shirt last season and now the lunch bag. It makes me wonder if we will see Kim in Omaha somewhere down the line.

Rhea Seehorn, the actress who plays Kim, had a good comment about the lack of Kim in Breaking Bad. "Would you tell Walter White you have a girlfriend?"

Rhea Seehorn, the actress who plays Kim, had a good comment about the lack of Kim in Breaking Bad. "Would you tell Walter White you have a girlfriend?"

I have to assume she gets tangled up in Saul Goodman shenanigans and heads back to the midwest in disgrace.

And he gets relocated in Omaha in a desperate attempt to try to get her back.

I think her entanglement is what leads Jimmy to develop the Saul persona. Perhaps we see Kim break bad here as well.

We don't know how long Saul has been in Omaha at the time of the three flashforwards. He looks like he has a well worn routine but the three clips we've seen could have all been within 24 hours of each other.

That's how you tell a story.

I don't remember all of the Mike story line from last year. What was the deal with the tracker in the gas cap?

Short story is he had an ongoing conflict with Tio Salamanca. He sought to end it. The note on his car said DON'T. He knew someone was tracking him. He figured out how (gas cap) and tracked them. And that led him to the middle of a desert road.

The gradual evolution of Chuck from a petulant, self-satisfied snob to a full-on villain has been fun to watch.

Yeah. How many more breaking bad stories do we get? We are seeing Chuck break bad. We will see Francesca break bad. Could we see Kim break bad?

Did we know that Los Pollos Hermanos serves breakfast? From what I could make out of the menu, it looked good. I was in Albuquerque a few weeks ago and I would have hit it up at least once if it really existed. New Mexican favorites and fried chicken? Sign me up.

Last edited:
Another excellent episode. If I remember correctly, the opening scene is the first in this show that likely took place during the BB era.

Last week, I was enthralled by Mike's storyline. This week, it's Jimmy's.

"Better Call Saul" Season 3 premiere tonight (April 10)

I don't think Chuck is breaking bad so much as keeping steady and holding a line. Great episode though. The shoe thing would never work but hey that's Hollywood

Back