• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Better Call Saul" series finale Monday, August 15 (new Odenkirk show on AMC)

goliath is pretty good not fantastic.
but hope the chicken man comes back.

Not sure if that April date is correct. I haven't seen it or any other firm date anywhere else.

AMC has been pimping their awful new shows of late. Probably pushed back Saul to compensate.

They may have needed more time for account for Giancarlo Esposito's schedule.

This wasn't on my radar at all. Nice surprise.

Better Call Saul has lapped every other show on TV for me.

But I have also become addicted to mini binge watching shows. I just can't watch one episode, wait a week, repeat anymore. Or at least I don't want to.

Ep 1 was a nice, slow burn. Bob Odenkirk's growth as a dramatic actor has been incredible. But holy hell, those flash-forwards to the Cinnabon are depressing.

One thing that bugs me, especially after Mike's sleuthing with the gas cap: in BCS, he's able to predict people's moves and uncover their motives at almost every turn. So how the hell did Walt ever get the drop on him in BB?

Ep 1 was a nice, slow burn. Bob Odenkirk's growth as a dramatic actor has been incredible. But holy hell, those flash-forwards to the Cinnabon are depressing.

One thing that bugs me, especially after Mike's sleuthing with the gas cap: in BCS, he's able to predict people's moves and uncover their motives at almost every turn. So how the hell did Walt ever get the drop on him in BB?

Walt was super smart

When does ep 1 hit netflix? Because I can't find it.

Back