• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

I gave up what I am allowed to do. I dont have a "role" like cop or angel. Im just a character and I am aligned with the town. Thats what I can say at this time. Go read the rules and you can deduce the rest.

See, here's my problem with that:

ROLE REVEAL RULES, note ***IMPORTANT***

You MAY NOT reveal your role unless it falls under one of the exceptions below. You may discuss your alignment as in civ, town, mafia, indy, other but I do not want to hear the word VANILLA even if you are discussing ice cream or knight's sex life. I do not want to hear character names unless:

1. You are the leading vote getting in the current round with less than 30 minutes to go in that round or you are within 1 vote of that lead
2. You are claiming an investigative role (whether you have that role or not) and you are revealing information that you have discovered pursuant to that role.

Any attempts to circumvent this rule or angle shoot with be dealt with harshly.

I read this to mean that if you're in the lead with 30 minutes or less - you can do whatever the fuck you want, short of posting your PM. You sandbagging your role just screams, "aloof mafia" manufacturing an excuse out of the ruleset.

I read this to mean that if you're in the lead with 30 minutes or less - you can do whatever the fuck you want, short of posting your PM. You sandbagging your role just screams, "aloof mafia" manufacturing an excuse out of the ruleset.

Generally agree - but him calling out that no one challenged him on it seemed good.

Why vig him if you are mafia? Thats an even worse hit as mafia.

You think he's being coy about being vanilla, hiding something. At best he's a civ special or maf. At worse, you killed doofus and noone would give you too much shit.

Don't make posts like this or i'll have to walk back my civ lean.

1) two maf, 2) results-oriented for the wrong reasons

walk it where you'd like, idk, i liked the way it ended, sure it doesn't fully clear duff, but there were some very interesting interactions, especially gooner tying himself to duff in a way

You think he's being coy about being vanilla, hiding something. At best he's a civ special or maf. At worse, you killed doofus and noone would give you too much shit.

He also had votes on bym and DV7, for whatever credit you give that. Just feel like there are better options. Unless you know something I dont.

turds doesn't like the way the day duff claimed played out with a mafia dying?

I like the result, but not the method. Results-oriented thinking. Rommy AA'ing was fucking horrible. The shifts off duff without more pressure.

It was all objectively bad play.

I like the result, but not the method. Results-oriented thinking. Rommy AA'ing was fucking horrible. The shifts off duff without more pressure.

It was all objectively bad play.

ok maybe i shouldn't be drawing this much attention to it, but gooner has made a significant pair of posts now

1) he said duff is telling the truth
2) he said he can't say more about that per rules or sportsmanship or something

so now if we learn about one of them we learn about two of them

Ok well I had a different interpretation, but obviously you can guess what I didnt disclose.

He also had votes on bym and DV7, for whatever credit you give that. Just feel like there are better options. Unless you know something I dont.

This is correct, Boston's record is pretty damn solid and the manner of his vig claim was civ-like

Ok well I had a different interpretation, but obviously you can guess what I didnt disclose.

This is the second time you have alluded to us being able to figure out what you left out. I have 0 idea what that is. I also may be dumb, who knows.

ok maybe i shouldn't be drawing this much attention to it, but gooner has made a significant pair of posts now

1) he said duff is telling the truth
2) he said he can't say more about that per rules or sportsmanship or something

so now if we learn about one of them we learn about two of them

I've been reading Gooner special for like fucking ever, I just didn't want to say it outright. I agree with your read.

Also, real talk - this should be a huge point of evidence against me being mafia. If you look back, I've put "heat' on Gooner consistently. I've had him as a special read and it shows, but he's not dead. If I'm mafia, Gooner is ice'd without me saying a word.

This is correct, Boston's record is pretty damn solid and the manner of his vig claim was civ-like

It's why I'm not voting for Boston. Did you catch that the night that Doofus died, it looked like he got vigged twice? I'll see if I can pull it.

Back